xisto Community
mkoontz

Hello, I'm New Here Obviously ;-)

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I found this place after my previous hosting provider shut down due to insuffecient funds. This place seems like it is well established and run good. I hope to find the service as good as it looks.

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I found this place after my previous hosting provider shut down due to insuffecient funds. This place seems like it is well established and run good. I hope to find the service as good as it looks.

Welcome mkoontz to Xisto.Glad you wanted to introduce yourself many members don't :lol: . I am also very glad you found us and I am sure Trap and related sites to Trap will never go down with our help :XD:. It is also a very nice place here as long as you set in with the community and I am sure you will after you read the links below.

The links below provide all the rules and other interesting things about Trap you will need to know

So carry on enjoy the forum in all its glory!

-Ash:).

welcome buddy. Trap 17 is just amazing!
This is one of the best communities on the web today and you are going to find lots of help on any subject. The service is awesome, hope to see you more often and keep spreading word to your peers about this community.

Cheers and good luck in your endeavours.

Hello mkoontzIf you are looking for QUALITY hosting then you are at the right place, the only price? post good quality articles!! I hope you enjoy posting at the forums, tell us more about yourself and you can always ask any of the members or moderators for help if you ever need any :lol: