xisto Community
frank lampard

Who Will Win?

I used to watch a lot of football at one time but I have given up because of my study pressures. I however watch a few matches once in a while. I saw a couple of matches and feel that Chelsia is out of the race and will need a few more seasons to come back to form. and this time I think Barcelona is a strong team than the Manchester United. But with Manchester United resorting to foul play quite sometimes, I think Barcelona will make it to the final podium. I am however not a great fan of Barcelona but I think the team deserves a win this time. With the way Barcelona is playing, an amount of confidence that the team have in themselves, it's just a matter of time till we see the finals.

I am not sure. I am a fan of Barcelona, but if Manchester plays the ugly match that Chealse did, I guess it won't be as much as difficult to beat Barcelona.But in my opinion Barcelona will win, they had a good session, and everything goes fine until now. Manchester has a great team, but not yet as perfect as Barcelona. Though it will be a match to be seen. Great final, it is good to see such big games again.

As a Liverpool and Real Madrid fan, I am supporting the referee. I hope the game ends in a goal-less draw and they keep shooting penalties for three days and nights until the UEFA declares no winner.I think Barcelona will win. Darn!

Edited by freenrg (see edit history)

I am hoping that Barcelona will win. But I think it will be tough. 3 out 4 of their regulars defenders will be out of the final. Imagine having to defend against Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Giggs and co with them. Their best hope to keeping their attacking players quiet is to make them stay at their own half defending. With the attacking powress of Barca, they sure do have the ability.