xisto Community
matak

Cool Buttons For Website Need cool buttons for website..

I need cool buttons for my website, for contact, pdf and more links,I'm willing to pay for that designsAlso if you know good websites where i can buy similar buttons that would also be helpfulThank you

You don't need to pay for that stuff, it's all over the internet! You can make your own with GIMP!

If you want glossy ones, then check this out: http://gtuts.com/web-20/web-20-button-with-reflection

That looks nice. You can also view my tutorial about one technique for making buttons.

If you would like to make a tabbed menu, you can also view another tutorial of mine, even if you don't want tabbed menu, you can view it to learn how to use CSS-code to use sliding doors to make your buttons change when your mouse hovers over them.

Anyway there are tons of tutorials of how to do this, and even more ready-made images which are open(not under copyright law, and therefore free to use). I still suggest you try making them yourself because you know what you want your website to look like.

EDIT: Typos

Edited by Baniboy (see edit history)

thx for the tutorial, but those flashy buttons are not solution.i need a bit more professional buttons for that website

Hi Matak, personally i would create my icons also, if you feel inclined to have a go, try this link-
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The Gimp/Inkscape are good tools to use (you probably already know, mentioning just in case).

If you want to pay for premade sets of icons to save time, try this -
http://www.iconshock.com/

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)

matak,I can make some for you. Do you have a specific design or color scheme in mind?

hello, i tried to send you P.M. but some sort of error appears.

please send me P.M. so we can discuss about design.

Did you check iconspedia.com or iconlook.com. These are free icons which you can modify on a GPU license and feel free to use on your website. I always tried to find free icons. Oh I remembered, check at smashingmagazine.com because they often release free stuff icons.But sure if you want a great logo, you can pay for.