xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
whyme

The Worlds Most Innovative Advertisement/website

That was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen....Wow, you are right.......geez....very very very unique....The 2 windows thing is AWESOME. i just wish the words were more readable and that there was a bit more movement..,but I still loved it.

I'ts just amazing how people can create such an amazing peice of work with such an obivous idea: resizing windows and flash, who ever made that site, is absoluotely, amazing, kudos to him. I found the auto-window resizing the coolest.

wow that is so cool. truely fasinating...first of al lI didn't know what al lthe fuss was about and then I realised my add blocker was on and when I turned it off the two windows popped up that is like so cool...i mean they even move around... DOUBLE WOW

Edited by Becca (see edit history)

Truly amazing how he got the windows to interact with eachother and them to resize on cue is amazing. I gonna use that code (if I can find it) on my site!

not certain about other people, but you should inform people that this site does not work with firefox. my popup blocker stopped the windows from opening so i saw the site in IE (had to download korean language pack.....) and the site is nice and i like the moving/resize of windows.... but it really isntAMAZING. its slideing text in one window then slideing from same direction in another, then shifting the windows around. i know i could not make it, but people good at flash coding could, it isnt a once in a lifetime thing.i like the ad itself tho, but no redirect to the product

i've tested it in Firfox, and it works for me, i'm postiive that it's got something to do with your pop-up blocker, go to Option > Web Features to disable it and try it again

well, i have to admit thats a clever peice of work there, i wish i could do something like that. Who ever did it probably made a million or so. lol.