xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tenshi

How About A Book Club? Why not start a book club at trap?

I was wondering whether we could start a book club at Xisto, serious members only. Any book goes as long as the member reads it and talks about it instead of simply disappearing. Not much to say right now but I hope we can start this because it would encourage other members to read books of different genres :lol:

If we could make a book club here, I'd be very happy to join it! :lol: I like reading a lot and I make trips to the book store (almost) regularly. I read mostly novels, but anything is good as long as it's interesting. It would be pretty cool to be able to hear about books that everyone else are reading, too.So, how exactly would this club be made? ^^;

YAY. SOMEONE RESPONDED *jumps in the air* .. Thank you :lol:Well I was thinking of something in the lines of :-1. First we post about the genres we read/don't read depending on which is more... Like me for an example, I am happy to read anything but usually don't read a sci-fi book unless it is recommended.2. The first book will be the genre with the most votes...3. We each read the book and post before, during & after the book.. If we read a book on let's say James Herriot, the reader can post what he expects, what he finds interesting and what he liked/ disliked about it... I make the posting flexible instead of a meeting because of the timezones and lifestyles...4. The second book onwards it will be recommended so that everyone reads a genre they have not tried or read least about...5. Most of the times books are available on the internet but if a book is not available in the market or on the internet, we can put the book on hold or members can write about parts they liked about the book...I do not have to visit bookstores because my Uncle collects books on my behalf and lets me borrow them :) go to promo.net/pg and let me know if you read any of the books... They let you download their e-books for free and they are awesome :XD: