xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rixi

Hello <3

Hello, my name is Rachel M, or Rixi (using the last most of time in internet), i've been coding Java since 2005, and recently added PHP and HTML to it aswell. so, i'm hoping to stay fine with each of members of this community.. And opening my Sci-Fi game soon, thats actually why i came to Xisto.anyway. nice to be part of this community^^ <33

Hello, Rixi! I love the name; it's very catchy!

Welcome to the Trap! It's a wonderful community; please don't be shy! Whether you are here to simply advertise your game, or solicit help, or just chat up the fellow geekness, you are certain to find all you need here. I love this place (if you can't tell :P)!

If you haven't read up on the rules, yet, here's some content to whet your whistle a bit:

Hope that helps you out!

Please keep me posted on the progress of your game! I'm a huge SF/F fan, so anything to do with science fiction &/or fantasy really excites & inspires me. I'm also an artist & a writer, and I am looking into studying game art & design after I finish my Assoc. of General Studies; if you need help with anything, please let me know! I'd love the opportunity to pitch in and learn something new!

Take care, and see you around!

Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

Hello, my name is Rachel M, or Rixi (using the last most of time in internet), i've been coding Java since 2005, and recently added PHP and HTML to it aswell.
so, i'm hoping to stay fine with each of members of this community.. And opening my Sci-Fi game soon, thats actually why i came to Xisto.

anyway. nice to be part of this community^^ <33

Heyyy!

It's good to finally have somebody join the forum with expertise in the all-time best programming language there ever was. I did a bit of Java development, though I did find it difficult to code the user interface I was trying to build in Swing.

PHP is an amazing development platform, and if you're planning anything open-source, you can count me in.

I love sci-fi stuff, so if you are looking for a beta tester, look no further! :-) I've even got a gang at the office who are crazy about computer games if you're building a multiplayer FPS.

Anyway, welcome to the community and I hope you find what you are seeking.

-Nitin