xisto Community
aloKNsh

Site To Track A Mobile Number? Is there any site to track a mobile number?

I want to track a mobile number like where is the mobile.Is there any site which will help me to do so and also for free.Thank you very much.

As far as I know there are no sites that let you track any random mobile number as it moves around. Firstly, that would be a colossal invasion of privacy. Secondly, most phones don't have GPS, so would have to be tracked by triangulation from mobile phone masts. That takes time and I imagine costs the mobile operator in the time it takes.

Google Latitude is the closest I could find. It allows you to register your mobile with them, and it lets you see your friends' locations and people in the local area. It works on all Android phones, BlackBerrys, Symbians and most phones running Windows Mobile 5.0.

ok..thank you very much rvalkassi was also thinking that how a company could make the customer's privacy public but then also there should be such kind of sites to track only gprs phones or like that but then also thank you very much

How to Spy Android Phone ? Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try. OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it. You can try this function is very powerful OX Mobile Spy software

How to Spy Android Phone ? Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try. OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it. You can try this function is very powerful OX Mobile Spy software

Excellent mobile phone monitoring program, with it, i can locate and show gps location exactly, receiving calls and messages from target phone and sending to preset email, great.

Of course there is no service to let you know where is a specific phone number and it is against the rules to do that in many countries ! but if you are the owner of that mobile phone then you can use many services to located your phone's place. Also if you let then maybe some softwares will be capable of showing your place to the people you specify.If you want to locate your own phone then you need to first install some software on your phone, some antiviruses give that option to you so when you lost your phone you can go to their website and locate your phone if the gps of your phone is working correctly. there is also some services like lookout.com which will give coordination of your phone to you when you've lost your phone but of course all of these options require you to install a software on your phone before you want to locate it.If you want to share your location with some friends, then this capability as far as i know is something built-in in many android and ios phones. I've never used this feature in my phone because i don't want my friends to know where am i now (this really makes lying impossible :D ).