xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Free Advertiment For My Web Page

I have recently been accepted to Google Adsense with my website (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/). I want to attract visitors to my website.Is there anyway I can attract them for free without having to put some advertisment on my website? I hope you know some kind of service that is free and serious (not a hoax)!

Go around searching for things like chat box's or guestbooks etc..and write nice comments in them, they usually go to your site and write something nice back in your gbook...plus the visiters of the other site may see your link and click on it...Also shouting in tag boards is good...nice things though... there are also many plug sites out there...where you plug a 88x31 button into a site's plug board with your url and other people can see it and may click on that aswell. good luck....advertising is the best way thought....Rotations are good you get visiters as well as giving other people visiters...but you have to put a small button up on your site..

google adsense isnt used to attract people to your site, it is user so that your visitor see and click advertisments and you get paid for it. google has like a clicksense or something, so that you get displayed like at the top of relevent google search results, but it costs money. best way to advertise your site, is like get someone with another small site looking to advertising (large # of Xisto members) and have eachother put up banners etc. as well you should have some sort of reason for the visitors to go to your site. ie arcade

I know what is Google Adsense. I am searching for some sites that will do some free advertising for my site, like make it known so it will attract more visitors. I don't want something like banner exchange, just free advertising.