xisto Community
arjupun

Do You Like Walking With Girl?

I like to walk with girls but I feel shy because everybody looks me dangerously when I was walking with girls.what you guys feel when you are walking with beautiful girl??

I would feel better if had something more than just a simple walking. Though I don't understand why you feel shy? Where are you living?

Hey I live in Nepal.
If you don't mine I can just ask you some tricks to make girl fan of me.

If it's young people staring at you, they're just jelous. If it'a old people giving you the "look at that stupid kid"/"What the hell is going on with the kids nowadays"-look, well... they're old people :PYou can't make a girl a fan of you if you're shy B) Sorry to dissapoint, but we aren't living in a movie, you would've heard it anyways. If you meant a girl to like you, just be nice, if you want actually a "fan", then become a rockstar or something, because you can't make girls your fan, it's gonna be more like you're a "fan" of her.

The best way to attract attention to a girl is to be open and honest with them. Just be yourself. Don't try to be something which you are not. Long term, this works to your advantage. And be considerate of them. Treat them as you would want to be treated, in a fair manner, as an equal. They will appreciate that if they are worth being noticed by.

sing and play guitar for her maybe she will become your fan lol.I dont like walking with girls, they talk too much!But as everyone said be yourself and treat her like a lady.. :P

yeah just be simple and be what you are and also i too feel shy walking with beautiful girls, because m afraid that some of my family members could see me or any uncle and also there are many boys hanging on the street who pass vulgar comments but then also i love walking in school because there is no one who passes comments or any of my family members

Walking with girls can be hectic and if you are in a country where it is socially a taboo to interact with the opposite sex, it can be beyond painful. I can understand what you are going through, first your shyness, the girl's shyness/boldness, people gawking, cheap people & their comments. The best solution to it all is to first get rid of your shyness by talking to the girl in a place where you are comfortable, a cafe or school. Even calling her and talking to her on the phone is good for getting rid of that awkwardness. Once you are comfortable, take out your walking shoes pick up a topic you know both of you would love talking about & watch yourself ignoring all the morons on the streets.Just make sure to walk in places where both you and the girl are comfortable. I wish you the best of luck with your future walks :P

sing and play guitar for her maybe she will become your fan lol.

Hey fren it will really work. ha?I don't think everybody can so that because it is not an easy task to sing.
But I think if we can do that then we will easily impress to the girl and we can enjoy our life.
hehe I think it will work but I haven't taste it.
We should be careful when to do that because we should check their mood first.
so, first taste her mood and taste her impression in you than only you try to go near and proposed her to listen your song.

Than I think every guy could a girl to walk with her and take the enjoy of love..
check it ok !

Arjun pun

of course i love to walked with beautiful girls...at first i got really shy but then, when i am comfortable with that girl, i dont even care to those people who are staring at us..!the hell i care..! :XD: :) i should be proud of myself that i am very lucky to be with a beautiful girl..! :lol: