xisto Community
navseo

Hi All introduction

Hi All
I am new here, I see this forum from Google, It is a big forum and have a lot category, I want to learn from here :lol:

Regards
Nitin

Hi Nitin!

My name is Nitin too! Where are you from and what do you do?

I see you're one of the people here for the discussion - most people join Xisto because they want to have free web hosting. They accumulate credits for hosting by posting messages on the forum (the myCent credit system). You'll probably want to read the Xisto story. It's around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find a link to it from the search.

Anyway, hope to hear more from you in the forums.

Regards,
Nitin Reddy

PS: You sign-off as "Regards, Nitin" too! We have so much in common!!!

You'll probably want to read the Xisto story. It's around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find a link to it from the search.

Hi.

I have been going through a lot of posts today because I am new here and I have the link you are talking about. I got it off another introduction reply.

Trap 17 Story

Even though I came here for the web hosting, I think I am going to like the forums a lot more than maintaining my web site. there is some really awesome stuff here.

Chat later!

Welcome Nitin!This is a great place with tons of resources available to you, and plenty of smart folks to help you out! :lol:

Welcome to the Trap, Other-Nitin :lol: (Hope you don't mind the bad joke :XD:)

Seriously, though! Welcome!

You'll find the Trap a very worthwhile place to spend some time, and there's never a short supply of different topics to post on!

However, before you jump from the "high board," here's some content that you may also find useful (even though you say you are here to discuss and not earn web hosting).

So take care, and see you around!