xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reion_4u

Paypal Account

Any 1 tell me how can i creat a paypal account from bangladesh???please help me

I am afraid that it will be harder for you to create pay pal account from Bangladesh. The easiest way is that find some trust worthy friends from Western countries. They could be the one from your country, who went there for further studies or for other purpose. Because paypal ask for the 3 months bank statment for the verification.

its easy rieon_4u just log on to paypal.com and then select sign up and go for premium and fill the form and when you will be asked for credit card no. enter it or skip it and then your paypal account is created.All the best

To have a paypal account from Bangladesh and to manage a bank account from there is not possible. however if you know someone who is in the US or the European country can help you by registering a paypal account in his name. this is to say that he will operate the account on your behalf. of course the person must be trustworthy or at least known to you. There are situations where someone else operates in the paypal account and transfers the money through Western Union to the actual owner.

Paylpal and some other payment processors do restrict their services in some countries. If you can't create paypal then try, 2Checkout, alertpay, egold, google checkout. Alertpay and google checkout are likely to work with you. as those companies don't restrict themselves to any country. So that is your chance if paypal is not letting you do the sign up. besides google checkout and alertpay is accepted in stores/sites where credit card transactions are accepted. Hope this helps.

Hey fren,I am also suffering from this problem. I have also not paypal account so I also can't earn money online.I am from Nepal. What should do yaar?

I'm not exactly sure but maybe you can try at other places like egold (sp?) or alertpay, there are some people and sites tha tpayout to there instead of/and paypal.

REGARDING PAYPAL ACOUNTPaypal Account

Hi,

I don't have any credit cards but I need the paypal account. Is it possible to create an account without credit card.

Thank you,

--

Regards,

Shanmugam 

-question by SHANMUGAM

I didn't know paypal had so many restrictions! I was glad it accepted registrations from India recently (not too recently - a few years back) and luckily it didn't ask for any verifications for bank account. In case of Bangladesh and Nepal I think the only thing left to do for paypal is to write to them and ask them for suggestions to help you. Otherwise as many people have mentioned above, try using other sites for getting your money...

When you register and you mention India or other Asian countries name. You'll not be asked for credit card or bank verification immediately. But when you make transactions or receive money then you are asked by paypal to give identity proof and bank account details. And if you want to spend the money you have earned on paypal. Then you're requested by paypal to either use virtual credit card or debit card or credit card. Any of these three are fine, and unless you use them you can't use the money on paypal in anyway. So it's not that they stop from start but they have kept barriers in most of the step to have genuine account. Also the rates are increased on paypal transaction as people are even using it for small transactions. So unless you send money as gift or donation, it will be taxable by paypal. And after you reach some amount in paypal, you'll be forced to switch for business account. This applies to almost any person living in any country and using paypal.For alternate money transfer there is alertpay, liberty reserve and money bookers. Money bookers have high fees like paypal. So you can use liberty reserve for payment processing. And if you want to take your money from liberty reserve or money bookers to paypal, then you've to search for respective currency exchanger people. Make sure you choose the right and trusty person for this.