xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
buherath

How To Make A Real Crispy Egg! Try iT

This may not be good for your health. It absorbs a lot of oil.Okay. first you should get these stuff.1. 1 EGG2. Oil3. A round bowl like deep frying pan.4. SaltOkay lets get started. 1st put some oil in the pan and heat it until the oil boils. Note that you have to put oil enough to completely cover the egg, but not too much. Now when the oil is well heated reduce the flames to a minimum and put the crack the egg and put it in. DO NOT PUT ANY SALT OR ANYTHING YET. Then let it deep fry itself and then take it out. Then put some salt and eat it. This might not be good for your health as it has a lot of oil in it.

cool.. i though i was weird cause im the only only here in the house who likes his eggs crispy and slightly burnt..The trick is...... to have the oil really really hot. :P but i put my salt while cooking..

sounds really good! I will try this is the morning!

This might not be good for your health as it has a lot of oil in it.

Thats nice way to make eggs but it will effect our health. If you want to eat egg without affect to us.

Then just boil it in water and open its cover and keep in plate design it by putting some vegetables in it and give some taste by putting salt in it. And open your mouth and keep it on mouth, chew it and became fat.

cool.. i though i was weird cause im the only only here in the house who likes his eggs crispy and slightly burnt..
The trick is...... to have the oil really really hot. :P but i put my salt while cooking..

Ahhh... Same here man. Only one in the family. Others hate deep fried stuff. I can't believe them!!!

you didn't say for how long you should deep fry it. i LOVE my fried eggs will done but they only get it a little crispy around the edges. never thought to try to deep fry one. interesting. i'm gonna try it when iim bored and feel like wasting some oil on only two eggs.

btw- i loved your topic title. rarely does anyone think of an egg as crispy...haha

This may not be good for your health. It absorbs a lot of oil.
Okay. first you should get these stuff.
1. 1 EGG
2. Oil
3. A round bowl like deep frying pan.
4. Salt

Okay lets get started. 1st put some oil in the pan and heat it until the oil boils. Note that you have to put oil enough to completely cover the egg, but not too much. Now when the oil is well heated reduce the flames to a minimum and put the crack the egg and put it in. DO NOT PUT ANY SALT OR ANYTHING YET. Then let it deep fry itself and then take it out. Then put some salt and eat it.

This might not be good for your health as it has a lot of oil in it.

When I read it I am shocked that some people do like crispy eggs as for me I rather like sunny side egg but I dont like crispy one so I am bit curious about it and thanks for sharing your recipe

Wow, that sounds delicious, ultra-fattening and also, kinda dangerous to cook, all at the same time.Or maybe I just haven't gotten over those little sprinkles of oil that fell on my arm once.Anyway, this made me feel hungry. I think I'll go whip up a nice cheese omelette. ;)

be daring. how about a crispy cheese omelet

Wow, that sounds delicious, ultra-fattening and also, kinda dangerous to cook, all at the same time.Or maybe I just haven't gotten over those little sprinkles of oil that fell on my arm once.

Anyway, this made me feel hungry. I think I'll go whip up a nice cheese omelette. ;)

I was not sure I had had a crispy egg before. So I gave it a try according to your instructions. I picked a nice, little pan to fry the egg and put quite some oil in it. I made sure that there was enough oil in the pan to completely cover the egg after I put the egg in. I then started to heat up the oil. After quite a while, the oil started to burn; i.e., it started to create some smoke from its surface. At that point, I was not sure whether the oil was hot enough. So I waited for another couple of minutes. The oil was burning hot, but it was not boiling as instructed. I figured it must be hot enough. I then cracked a fresh egg and put it in the pan. I did not put anything else in the pan as instructed.Once I put the egg in, some more black smoke came out of the pan. I simply let the egg deep fry itself. Actions in the pan were somewhat violent. I made sure that no oil droplets would hit my skin. It was somewhat scary to watch. So I cover the pan with a lid for a minute and then stopped heating the pan. The covered pan kept sizzling for a couple of minutes before I thought I should take the egg out. The egg turned out to be pretty much black at the bottom, but the top looks normal. I used some salt and tried to eat it. The edge was burnt and did not taste good. It was OK to eat. But, not much of the egg was crispy. I was puzzled. What did I do wrong? Please help. I want to try it again to make a crispy egg.

i think he said that the oil should be boiling not smoking ;) , in fact oil doesn't boil like the normal boiling water with bubbles, but you can know that the oil is boiling if it begins to move or shake, i don't know how to tell you that. the important thing is oil begins boiling after 2-3 minutes and maybe shows white smoke but absolutely not black. another wrong step is covering the pan. when you cover the pan you keep the hot air inside the cover and that will make your ingredients soft not crispy.i know all these details because i am professional in burning food :P and i know most of the time when we fry food, it is only a matter of seconds and everything turn to black.

I have seen and found that every egg dish if fried eats up a lot of oil and as we all know that eating lots of oil is just killing our heart. Oil makes the food more delicious and easy to cook but egg always absorbs a lot of oil and is definitely harmful.As far as the egg itself is concerned, I do not find it a good food substance as most of the skin disease are related to increase with the consumption of egg.So if you know that you have a skin problem just wait before you bite something made of egg and think is it better to eat egg and feel bad for my skin or not have it and feel good that I have done more than medicines for my skin.As far as the crispy dish mention ed here, I have known about this to be made by everyone who knows that egg can be fried so there is absolutely nothing for this dish to say anything great.