xisto Community
webishqiptar

Trap17 Or Digitalpoint Forums?

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a member of both these forums, I mean actively and not just as a number. I would like to discuss this here the pros and cons of these both sites. They seem similar to me.

Xisto forums give you the possibility to earn money: you know how, by free web hosting and Kontera publisher network

This is what I like about Xisto forums, but there are lots of subforums and don't know where to concentrate.

Digitalpoint forums gives the possibility to earn: by sharing Google Adsense revenue with members, and the buy sell or trade.

So what is your experience or what you think about these two sites??

Both. I prefer to read digital forums and i rarely post there. but in Xisto i have to post in order to gain mycents and to keep hosting alive. Even Xisto allows me to share revenue based with kontera program. so this thing is common between both the forums. I must say Digital point is loaded with excellent SEO and web dev resource.

So I can also earn some here just like at DP? smile.gif cool.. so how i set it up?

Register your site at http://amobee.com/ then copy your publisher ID . and post it in revenue sharing program setting in your settings of profile. after entering publisher ID. you'll see ads on Xisto pages when yuo view it in guest mode(or when no-logged in)to be precise.

Hope this helps. singup to kontera to start earning from forums.

My vote is based on never having been to the digitalpoint forums. I'm going to head over there and have a look right now.

i lurk at digitalpoint forums too..@mahesh2k thank you very much im heading over there right now and signing up.. :lol: how much does it pay?*edit: upon checking you'd need a site to install the kontera and adsense with to be approved.. i dont have a site yet that i can install that on....yet..is that ok?thanks..

Edited by frozen.fish (see edit history)

I haven't joined digitalpoint because of how many people are banned there, mostly for no reason. It is a great place if you want to sell things online and the such though. I heard that mods there have permission to ban people, and the admins there rarely post.Xisto all the way :lol:

@mahesh2k thank you very much im heading over there right now and signing up.. tongue.gif how much does it pay?
*edit: upon checking you'd need a site to install the kontera and adsense with to be approved.. i dont have a site yet that i can install that on....yet..
is that ok?

Yes you need a site. blog on blogger is fine. or you can point to your Xisto site if created or else open blog on wordpress/blogger. and give link. without website your application will not be processed.

another query of your was about how much they pay? that is based on keywords. and how much clicks you get when turn of your Publisher ID comes when revenue sharing Mod starts rotating Publisher ID's.

So in meantime, have blog setup and then register at kontera and get your publisher ID. good luck.

hey thanks a ton mahesh2k! i got some blogs at blogger im waiting for it to mature.. i think it needs to be atleast half a year old to be accepted by google ads..Anyway thanks! im off to kontera! wee.. :lol:

Google will accept mostly anything. I had a UNI.cc domain with no hits and a link to a small forum to get approved by Google. Of course getting the money will be much harder since google seems to like to ban a lot of people for no reason at all.