xisto Community
elevenmil

Nhl Playoffs

Is anyone here a big fan of hockey. Well, I am for sure, and this years' playoffs are exciting as ever. I am watching more playoff games than I ever have in previous seasons, and this year is no disappointment.My favorite team is the Pittsburgh Penguins, not because they're really good, but because I'm from the area :P. The Pittsburgh/Washington series is a thriller. The other series to watch is Anaheim/Detroit. The Stanley Cup Champs from a year ago are getting their biggest test in a long time, and I hope Anaheim can pull it off.Before the season started, I predicted Anaheim and Pittsburgh in the finals this year. The way things are going now, I just might have a chance at that happening. If it does, I hope my Stanely Cup Winner predictions doesn't come true, because I picked Anaheim to beat Pittsburgh. Now I definitely don't want that to happen!If any of you are hockey fans out there, let me hear your voice, and root for your team.True hockey fans are the most passionate sports fans in the world, yes even more dedicated than futbol fans. I hope there's a few hockey fans in the community around here B)

i stopped being a hockey fan the day that the jets left winnipeg. however, living with my former roommate... his passion for the game sparked a little interest in me once again. this year, i suppose i'd back pittsburgh given the remaining teams. more so because of my love for the underdog city itself.however, i don't feel for one second that hockey supporters are more passionate than futbol supporters. when was the last time a hockey fan shot up a bus just to get at a rival firm. i mean, it could be argued that hooligans are just thugs and not real fans... but one certainly can't argue their passion and willingness to practically die for their club.