xisto Community
Zentron

Retro: The Best Console The ancients always return mwahahaaaa

Which of these consoles is the greatest?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A recent discussion sparked me to do this. My personal choice is the Saturn, as it has been my most entertaining console ever(besides the Dreamcast).Your views please!

wow outta those 1's.... SNES of course. but where is N64? great great system. great games. i loved goldeneye for the N64 its was great, as well perfect dark was another good FPS fo n64. after my n64 i bought a playstaton, but it just isnt the same. SNES was great 2, battletoads and *BLEEP*

OK and additional question for ya.Which of the above consoles has a game which people are paying, around ?300($562) to own a copy? I'll tell you which game it is later.

These gaming consoles arent retro....well atleast playstation and sega saturn isnt.... they been what out for only 9 years or so... well i will go with sega saturn because i bought that before my ps...it has memories and plus it had amazing graphics at that time.

OK and additional question for ya.

Which of the above consoles has a game which people are paying, around ?300($562) to own a copy?  I'll tell you which game it is later.

46658[/snapback]

hmm crazy *BLEEP*in $ amount just to own something. ill go with dreamcast, cause it was a 'crazy' system, so they would sell a 'crazy' game like that. interesting to see what worth that $ amount as only the dreamcast had ... dial up online.... im not certain if they even have any servers left.

Easily the SNES! With Chrono Trigger and Zelda and Mario and Donkey Kong... TETRIS, TOO! And Luigi, you'll notice that the reason so many people love their PS2 is because it's backwards compatible with the PS1 games! If it wasn't, the PS1 might still be easy to find new...

PS1 BABY, ALL THE WAY!I mean.....where would we be without games like....Syphon Filter, or Syphon Filter 2, or Syphon Filter 3?And man oh man, Armored Core was THE BOMB!I haven't played PS1 in a LONG time, but my friend brought his mod chipped PS1 over along with like....pretty much every good PS1 game (burnt), and we started playing....I'm an anime fan for some reason....so of course, I LOVED ARMORED CORE!I lost 15 times in a row, cuz it took me a while to get the aiming thing, but on the second day, I was pro....I felt like I was actually piloting a mobile suit (probably because all of the random numbers flashing on the screen :D)...Anyway, I hate Sony for some reason, and I'm a Zelda fan, and Mario Kart fan....but man....I love the PS1 just because of Armored Core (and I know there are sequels to ARmored Core on the PS2, but nothing beats a classic!)

i'd choose the N64 because of all the great games for it including 2 Zelda games goldeneye and quite a few mario games i bought an N64 a while ago but one of the cables for it is broken so i'll have to buy a new one soon if i can find anywhere that sell them which is probably unlikely so i'll probably have to buy a new N64. but out of that list i'd probably choose the snes because i like Nintendo so much.

Playstation 1 is my favorite of those choices just because it is the newest out of them. I really can't remember any of the other ones. The only one of those other than Playstation 1 that I can remember is the SEGA. I can remember playing sonic all the time.

i'd choose the N64 because of all the great games for it including 2 Zelda games goldeneye and quite a few mario games i bought an N64 a while ago but one of the cables for it is broken so i'll have to buy a new one soon if i can find anywhere that sell them which is probably unlikely so i'll probably have to buy a new N64. but out of that list i'd probably choose the snes because i like Nintendo so much.

57661[/snapback]

If its the video cable that's not working, the N64 one is exactly the same as the Gamecube one. Just though I'd let ya know.

Appears the the SNES is fave, PS a close second, Saturn & NES tied for third, hmm, strange seeing as the MD has no votes and since it was launched, the SNES was practically shoved aside and out the window, ah well.

Oops dropout21, I nearly fogot about the second question(nearly, wtf am I on about), anywayz, the answer:

Console: SEGA Saturn

Game: Radiant Silvergun

Well, Radiant Silvergun, Saturn gamers pleeded for this to be released, but were told by SEGA that they didn't think the game would sell very well....... mongs!

SNES winning by 1 vote, Radiant Silvergun being paid mad amounts for, what next?