xisto Community
client

What Best Job In The World

Depends on the person. For me, I want something I enjoy, and hopefully also does some genuine good for the world. I'm studying Physics at the moment, and I wouldn't mind being a researcher or a teacher. Both are things I would enjoy, and do some good. For other people I know that pay is more important, or getting a cool company car or whatever :P

I don't know. It is like asking someone what is your favorite team on soccer? You would expect all of the possible answers for all different teams on the world. So you could redirect your question to " What is your favorite job?" or " What would you like to do as a job".If working on something brings money, generally it includes passion and you like it. I have heard and seen some videos on people working on Google or Facebok, they had absolutely great workplaces with lots o stuff to do. It would be great to have a job like that.

As others have said, define "best". For me, it would be being able to work for myself. I've worked in corporations before, and I really value the ability to have my own business, be my own boss, and make my own decisions without having someone staring over my should the entire time.Sure, it's harder to get started and stay alive, but a lot more rewarding as well.Regards,z.

For me the best job in the world would be working for a company like Google.I am into It and if I can just do something related to IT and that I am passionately into, then the job would be the best for me in the world!I have thought about joining Open Source projects for sometime now, will have to start acting now. Thanks for reminding me mate.

What Best Job in the World ? what do you think ? :P
i am a student now ,i want to know what do you think !

My dear friend it entirely depends upon the person's choices, interests, etc. No one can specify the best job for other's. The best job according to me may be the worst job for some body else on earth. So my view is its you who should decide the best job for you and go for it and try to achieve it any how. It will depend entirely on your interests and obviously your qualifications. So best of luck for finding your best job. By the way my interest is much in developement and fortunately I am doing the same. 

I think best job of the world is working as admin.Because admin can do any thing, he want. He can control the other workers. He can maintain new rules.He also can kick workers out as his wish.If I get chance being administrator in any field I will join that job and enjoy the life.Arjun pun

It really depends on the person and their personality and talents, but in my opinion the best job in the whole world would be being a parent... It's a job! You'd never be lonely and you're taking care of a miniature person who loves you. :lol: Of course there will be hard times, but what job doesn't have them? When I get older, I think I'd like it a lot.Oh! And of course being a documentolologist (or something... the guy who hosts documentaries) would be oodles of fun. Traveling the world and experiencing its culture firsthand... a vacation every day! It must get annoying narrating everything though. o.oBeing a teacher seems cool, too. I really like being around school supplies for some reason and I like children. My only worry is that they would hate me and I'd get sick of teaching the same stuff over and over.

the best job is one that you feel happy doing and one that makes you feel great and useful both as a citizen to your country and personally.Often I have seen people who take up jobs just so that they help other people than take up other jobs that have a high income and less satisfaction to them.I am interested in knowing your decision, considering how much people are responding to this thread.Whatever you choose, stick to it with all your heart and you will win!