xisto Community
Jonnyabc

The Newest Of The Most Current New Guys That is what I call old hat

Hello everyone. I do not know if this post counts for points or not--or even if I will get any as of yet since it says it take approximately 4-5 hours before the two accounts are linked (at least that is from what I understood here).

I'm Jonny (anonymous). I just found this site today, and hope that it comes to be a good result. I was really hoping to setup my own web server at home--it may come eventually, but until then, I need some other system. Besides, this really does not seem to be a bad way to go; post a comment here, post a comment there and soon you will be a millionaire, just by spending time writing in a forum! Not bad, tu shay, and a whole lot of luck with this!

I am not one who is meant for a constant amount of writing, but I do have an skill that most people do not utilize--I write in proper English. True, I may make a lot of mistakes, and not be very good with words all of the time, but it is tons better than "i dont no wat u r talkin bout."

So ends that discussion. Personally:

I am a one of those computer "geeks",
I know the lingo-jingo,
and all that other greek.
It was what I was born to speak.

Ok, so I am no fantastic poet, unless you give me the time to sit down to write it better. I am currently a college student obtaining my Associate's in Database Design, but while Web Management is my passion. I love writing XHTML, and if all goes well, I should soon see http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ operational.

Well, I welcome you to Xisto. It is indeed an awesome website for getting free hosting. You post a couple topics, make some new friends, and soon you wont just be posting here for the credits, but visiting and posting to talk to friends. At least, that's what i found myself doing. And in the end, i came up with enough credits to continue hosting for a good year and a half without even bothering to post. I look forward to reading some of your topics and replies, they will be some of the more educated sounding ones from what you introduce yourself as. :PWelcome again, and enjoy!!

Welcome to Xisto, Jonny! Don't worry, you are not the only geek in this forum, there are lots of them so that's why you will have great time posting here :P
Also, i recommend you to carefully read the Xisto rules. I don't want to see you banned B)

Love the introduction, Jonny Anonymous, welcome!MyCents 3.0 won't actually acknowledge you until you complete 5 posts, but after that it's definitely based on quality above quantity. For example, this morning I was at $3 and 35.6 MyCents and 29 posts... about 11.5 cents per post. Other people average about 19 cents per post. I've found that it's a very creative system with a generous curve, overall.There are plenty of helpful people around here, so don't be shy! Cheers, and good luck! See you around :P

Welcome, good to have a DB expert around. I might have to draw upon your expertise soon... lol.Lots of good resources here at the Xisto. Enjoy.

Ya this place is awesome, it is one of my favorite places on the web for sure!Welcome!

Hey Jonny!You know, you have the same name as my favorite cartoon, Johnny Quest. You ought to watch it sometime - and make sure you check out QuestWorld! :-)Y'know, you are right about the "h r u. im f9. u r l8." The first time you come across it, it's cool but then it's just plain annoying. If you are writing as SMS, or tweeting on Twitter, you've got like 140/260 characters to express yourself in which case you do really have a reason to shorten all that you're writing. If it's anything else, you might as well create a blog post and post a tr.im URL to whoever it is you are trying to send the message to :XD: Oh, and I like your limerick. Check out this one:Roses are red,Violets are blue,I love Xisto,And so will you! :lol: Do post to the forum if you're looking for help with setting up your website - there are always people around to help!Hope to see more of you in the forums.Regards,Nitin