xisto Community
Tombomb318

New To The Site & First Post

Hi all, whats happening?

My name is Tom, I am 19 and in college. I wanted the user name Tom but it was taken :P , so i decided to go with Tombomb, but agean that was taken B) , so I went with my third and final default name Tombomb318.

Games I play

Runescape

Civony

World of Warcraft

Halo 1

Halo 2

Halo 3

Cod 4

Cod 5

Pokemon

Bunch of facebook games and my space games

Things im working on

Making money to pay my dad back

Civony game client

Civony help site

My own game in xna

A good website for my blog

Learning more C#

And most of all, Having fun

Welcome to Xisto, Tom! You'll have the best time gathering cents for your hosting here while having fun with the whole community! B)

But first, please read the readme where the rules are located so you won't get warned and then read the 3 topics on the main page (left sidebar) to find more info about the system.

So, again welcome aboard and have a pleasant stay :P

Welcome to Xisto forums Tom! Spend the best time of your internet surfing here, have fun and enjoy posting on this forum :PToo bad the usernames you want are taken. Anyway, you didn't say where are you from B)

Thank you all I do think I will have fun here, I didn't say where I was from because I updated it in my settings its over here, but yeah im from a town in Maine called Ellsworth.<===