xisto Community
aloKNsh

Adobe Master Collection Cs4 Installing? Unable to install Adobe MAster collection cs4

hey yesterday i have downloaded Adobe MAster collection cs4 through torrent and its total sieze was 5.6 gbi downloaded it but in rar format and almost in 60 parts but i tried to archive it, it was already unpacked in one of my hard disc but when i tried to install its was unable to installwhat you all think that is this because i downloaded Adobe Mmster collection cs4 from torrent or any other problem.

what you all think that is this because i downloaded Adobe Mmster collection cs4 from torrent or any other problem.

If you're having problems with installation then contact Adobe and ask for help (they have an online support system you can use). When you tell them you got it from a torrent, make sure you provide your name and address and they will send round some friendly police officers to help you out :P . If you want it to install correctly then buy it legally, either as a download from Adobe or a physical CD. Alternatively, use free software like The GIMP.

OR YOU CAN JUST OPEN ONE FILE AND CLICK ON SET UP, AND TRY IT AGAIN AND INSTALL TRIAL.oR gO to mininova and try downloading more waist of bandwidth and time.Recommended to just get the trials and restarting your pc if your too poor.

hey rvalkass nice idea and also thank you for your kind suggestion and i dont think i want some of my good friends from adobe office to come in my home and have party with me in jail......

I recommend downloading the LEGAL trial. then go for there. I my self (along with most of the internet) think that photo shop is way over priced and would be nothing with out all the people that are pirating it.

With respect Rvalkass, do deeper find about this before making senseless suggestions. Pirated or legit, the Master Collection have major issues with installation and licensing since day 1. Due to implementation of new features and licensing system, the installation became a nightmare. Even on trial, i had installation issues that I HAVE to solve it with the cracks from pirates. I would suggest, goggle for solution or seek adobe knowledgebase for more in-depth solution on installing it. Pirate or not, the installation is the same except for the license activation. I usually go for standalone package than the collections. Buying and maintaining what i use and that fits my budget.

With respect Rvalkass, do deeper find about this before making senseless suggestions. Pirated or legit, the Master Collection have major issues with installation and licensing since day 1.

You cannot state it has issues when it is pirated. If you're downloading an illegal version from a random source that has been hacked about to work and uses a fake licence key to get it to work, I'm amazed you'd expect it to work at all. I also don't understand how contacting Adobe is a senseless suggestion? With any Windows/Mac software I have a problem installing, contacting the creator is usually my first course of action. In this case, that's contacting Adobe.

Due to implementation of new features and licensing system, the installation became a nightmare. Even on trial, i had installation issues that I HAVE to solve it with the cracks from pirates.

You would never have to use an illegal crack if you got the software legally. As a trial is legal, why not contact Adobe and ask for help?

hey nice idea i will tell that i have a free trial of adobe master collection rite and then ask the question and will get the answer.thank you very much rvalkassi think this will work

You cannot state it has issues when it is pirated. If you're downloading an illegal version from a random source that has been hacked about to work and uses a fake licence key to get it to work, I'm amazed you'd expect it to work at all. I also don't understand how contacting Adobe is a senseless suggestion? With any Windows/Mac software I have a problem installing, contacting the creator is usually my first course of action. In this case, that's contacting Adobe.

You would never have to use an illegal crack if you got the software legally. As a trial is legal, why not contact Adobe and ask for help?

You didnt get my point overall. Read what you have just written :

If you're having problems with installation then contact Adobe and ask for help (they have an online support system you can use). When you tell them you got it from a torrent, make sure you provide your name and address and they will send round some friendly police officers to help you out.

You have just given a non-constructive respond and no, i don't find it funny. The very first thing i would do is to do a search on the knowledgebase for solution before making contact to the customer support. I made phone calls to Adobe many times and i mentioned i got my Adobe software through torrents due to slow internet download speeds from Adobe sites after my purchase early this year. They dont care on how you obtain the software, as long as you have a legit Product ID and serial key, they are willing to help you out on your problems.

As highlighted in bold. At rare situation you have to. Want examples? This one should do : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This is today rvalkass, actual customer support as the primary solution while torrent as plan b. Pirate or not, its up to the user on how they obtain the software. The key here is convenience. This is not all about legit way of doing but the fastest way of fixing up things.

hey friends.installing is really a tough process for adobe master collectiontotal software is of 5.6 gb compressed and i was unable to locate the .exe file so cant install but now i found an adobe extractor and when clicked it then it started extracting downloaded file and it took almost 3 to 4 hrs to extract and now i am again trapped so please tell me what to further.thankyou very much

respondAdobe Master Collection Cs4 Installing?

best thing to do (even if you got your thing fixed) is download ISO copies of the discs, and mount them using a tool like Daemon tools.

But the ISO copies should work flawlessly. They're virtual replications of the actual disc, to the T unless something caused the data to get fragmented. Thats how I did it. Then after that you have to get a crack that stop the software from checking for updates (update as much as you can with the trial first). But NEVER trust .Rar files if an ISO is available. Safer, and less headache. And btw, master collection fits on 5-6 DVDs. So it will be more than 5 gb. I think the total installed size was 16, but I could be wrong.

-reply by RAWR

I am somewhat intrigued by the fact that you experienced any problem at all... I installed it to create an image to be ghosted over a number of workstations in a classroom, and had absoluely no problems at all.... very straightforward.I'd be interested in knowing the exact nature of the problem you encountered. :P