xisto Community
arjupun

Internet Explorer Is Not Working Can Anyone Suggest Me Which Browser Should Use?

In my pc, I can find working Internet Explorer. It shows many errors which don't let me to open the net and just do the work. So, I am searching for nice and power full web browser.Give me also free downloading link. Which will make me easy to download and use it.

In my pc, I can find working Internet Explorer. It shows many errors which don't let me to open the net and just do the work. So, I am searching for nice and power full web browser.
Give me also free downloading link. Which will make me easy to download and use it.

Hmm.. sounds like its your networking problem. Like what jlhaslip suggested. Give those a try and if those return the same problem, post back :P

Thanks friend I choose the Firefox and this is working in my pc.

can You just tell me about some web browsers for My mobile..

Hmm.. sounds like its your networking problem. Like what jlhaslip suggested. Give those a try and if those return the same problem, post back :P

Not more problems. Now I can use internet by Mozilla firefox as jlhaslip suggested.
Thanks for post and can you just give me some browsers link for mobile.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged two consecutive posts

Opera has browser for mobiles. Try OperaMini here.. OperaMini. Opera mini is very fast.

Thanks yaar,
You let me to play internet in the mobile also.

This is very easy to use.

Once again thank you for this.

Any one know about the browser that let to copy video and save to computer.

-Arjun pun

depends on what format of the video you are talking about. .flv requires a 3rd party application to get the job done while .avi, .mov, .mpg requires a proper direct link to the source for the download.

In my pc, I can find working Internet Explorer. It shows many errors which don't let me to open the net and just do the work. So, I am searching for nice and power full web browser.
Give me also free downloading link. Which will make me easy to download and use it.

Dear friend I personally use Opera and firefox and also heard about google browser also. But not yet used it. So my personal preference is Opera and I am fully satisfied with it.  

The replies is starting to turn into browser wars. The original question is a technical problem but not another which browser rocks question.