xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Wolverine Movie Review semi-spoiler alert

I will admit I saw the not finish product version of this movie just to see what I would expect of how much they did with the various characters. Of course, I spent the $7.50 as well because I planned to the see the movie anyways and since this movie already tells something that most people already know I will spoil the heck out of it. Before I begin though, I will say this, the movie was way to short for a Wolverine movie, they could have pushed it at least 2 hours and some changed, especially on the fight sequences.First off, that Deadpool movie rumor, I like to see how they pull this off, but I am expecting since there there is a six year gap from when Logan left the team to being found might make it possible. However, obviously the ending will have to show him being caught and either killed off or turn into cough Weapon XI, cough. That is the first thing they ruined in this movie, next Sabertooth being his brother, of course I can?t say that really ruined this movie, because I don?t know if they ever made that connection in the comics.I was not to keen on cyclops being involved in this movie, but that is just me though, as for Gambit, they should have work on the Cajun accent a bit more for authenticity. Of course, the real issue for me was the time, at one hour and 46 minutes, they rushed this movie and didn?t give much time with the other characters. Thus the movie lack depth to these characters as well of which many people made obvious in their reviews and what not.While I wouldn?t mind seeing a franchise of origin movies, they need to do more character depth, and if there is a planned sequel for a wolverine movie that is the area they need to work in. Now lets talk box office, with the Swine flu going, the leaked movie and everyone seeing it. I don?t see this movie making more then $100 million overall, with a weak box office of $10-$15 million this weekend.

I will admit I saw the not finish product version of this movie just to see what I would expect of how much they did with the various characters. Of course, I spent the $7.50 as well because I planned to the see the movie anyways and since this movie already tells something that most people already know I will spoil the heck out of it. Before I begin though, I will say this, the movie was way to short for a Wolverine movie, they could have pushed it at least 2 hours and some changed, especially on the fight sequences.
First off, that Deadpool movie rumor, I like to see how they pull this off, but I am expecting since there there is a six year gap from when Logan left the team to being found might make it possible. However, obviously the ending will have to show him being caught and either killed off or turn into cough Weapon XI, cough. That is the first thing they ruined in this movie, next Sabertooth being his brother, of course I can't say that really ruined this movie, because I don't know if they ever made that connection in the comics.

I was not to keen on cyclops being involved in this movie, but that is just me though, as for Gambit, they should have work on the Cajun accent a bit more for authenticity. Of course, the real issue for me was the time, at one hour and 46 minutes, they rushed this movie and didn't give much time with the other characters. Thus the movie lack depth to these characters as well of which many people made obvious in their reviews and what not.

While I wouldn't mind seeing a franchise of origin movies, they need to do more character depth, and if there is a planned sequel for a wolverine movie that is the area they need to work in. Now lets talk box office, with the Swine flu going, the leaked movie and everyone seeing it. I don't see this movie making more then $100 million overall, with a weak box office of $10-$15 million this weekend.

I too saw the half-edited version of the movie.

I did not like the movie. Firstly it didn't feel like an xmen movie and secondly it felt as if they rushed for an ending. The plot was hopeless, yes I know it's supposed to be a prequel but it was hopeless. It got very boring seeing the same thing over and over in this movie. The was a massive lack in authenticity in the characters and I say Wolverine didn't feel as if he was the same in the other three movies.

I would not recommend people to go see this movie at the cinemas, wait for it on DVD.

it's amazing how you guys are bashing the new movie when all the actors and mags are mad over it! I guess people will always have their own opinion.I can't wait to judge for myself. Is't out yet, and are you guys just talking about the leaked version of the movie??

No I saw the legit movie on friday and so my review is based on both versions, and I am not bashing it I am just being critical in specific parts of the movie. If I were to bash a movie I wouldn't be positive in my review and so that is what a movie review is a opinion and most people tend to think the same when it comes to movies though.

waaaaooooothis means the movie is good but the leaked out movie is somewhat not nice.then i have to wait for the full release movie