xisto Community

Well I know it's all in albanian language, but you could use Google Translate to get an idea what's it all about. Well I need a review about the design, because I edited fully from the ready template taken somewhere from blog templates. It is an Wordpres blog. It is highly modified. Let me know your reviews, what is good and what is wrong, what should I add either ??

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hi!I like the way the individual articles have a picture appearing to the left. What did you use to get that there?As I'm not into medical stuff, I did find the first set of videos appearing a bit disgusting, but as I realised it was a medical information website, I just ignored it and went on with the review anyway.I like the idea you are going with and wish you luck with your website.Regards,Nitin Reddy

I found it visually appealing, and well formed. The media usage is engaging, and well presented. I can't read Albanian, so I can't critique your spelling or grammar, And using any free translation sites (google, babelfish, etc) will just mangle the language anyway, so I'll leave the written content to someone more qualified. Overall, a 9 out of 10. Great job!

Nice layout. I liked the image slider. It looks more better when they snap through quickly. Rather than some image sliders which keep moving slowly while you hover hover the arrows. May be you can sightly improve the visual appearance of drop down menu on nav. And I too can't read Albanian, so can't comment on the content. You can increase the spacing for the text a bit. Overall the site looks nice. And some images are too graphic, may be you can put a warning at the footer saying so.

I really, really like the presentation of this website. It's clean and functional and easy to browse. I do not understand Albanian, either, and I agree with Dave Morton that translators would inhibit more than elaborate. However, I could figure out what a lot of the content referred to by the images, and picking out key words spelled similarly in English. You appear to be very interested in a variety of medical-related topics, and that is a very admirable thing to present to others. Knowledge, and the communication of it, is power... and you have a wealth of it in your website. Use it carefully!

10/10, full marks!

i looove the way everything is set up! it looks so profesional and official.. almost like youtube, myspace, etc. although i do not speak the language your website is in, it looks like its going to be a great success if the actual content is as good as the layout!good luck!