xisto Community
powerman

I Have Invites GET THEM BEFORE I DELETE THEM

Didnt want to start a topic thats basically the same as this one, I'd just like to say I have 25 invites to give away. I really should think of a competition or something...but I can't. So just post or email me (moc.liamg@byggorf backwards)! Hope someone finds a use for them, as I certaintly can't. There seems to have been an explosion in the number given away recently, I wonder when it'll go public....Thanks! And apologies to powerman, but its kind of the same thing :D

Didnt want to start a topic thats basically the same as this one, I'd just like to say I have 25 invites to give away. I really should think of a competition or something...but I can't. So just post or email me (moc.liamg@byggorf backwards)! Hope someone finds a use for them, as I certaintly can't. There seems to have been an explosion in the number given away recently, I wonder when it'll go public....

Thanks! And apologies to powerman, but its kind of the same thing :D

46341[/snapback]

No problem..I just want to give them to people who really want them..I hate to just delete them..

just keep them, there is a huge inflation of gmail invites due to the recent invite releases by google. There are thousands floating by for free everywhere.