xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
puneye

Put Video On Ipod How ? with Itunes or ??

I can put songs in different devices such as MP4, MP3, Ipod, PSP and other devices. I also can put songs in cds/dvds.I also can put videos on psp, mp4 but not able to put video on Ipod. I tried many times but It not works.I heard it is form Itunes, I have itunes but no idea about it. Anybody has detailed idea how to put videos on ipod. Supposed that you are filling up entire films in ipod. With lesser time is good for me. Lets share your Idea .

Open the videos in iTunes, and once they are in, drag them to your device. Remember they do have to be in certain formats to work properly, it depends on your player.

Here is how to do it. 1. Install latest itunes
2. Open iTunes
3. Drag the file into the movies section of itunes.
4. Right click the video in itunes and click on convert for ipod.
5. Hook up your ipod.
6. If it is set up to sync music across. Click on the ipod that shows up on the itunes sidebar.
7. Go to the tab movies and select the movies you want to sync.

Open the videos in iTunes, and once they are in, drag them to your device. Remember they do have to be in certain formats to work properly, it depends on your player.

Yes, I know it But problem is Video is not dragging in Itunes. What should I do ? Have to convert video format ? If so which software is needed ?An supposed I am filling Ipod with some movies from DVD.

You can convert them online using various sites such as vixy or media-convert. There are also some programs that you can use to download programs that will convert the files.

Thank you for the Link But there is any free software that I can install on my PC.The internet connection of Nepal is very slow..

Here is how to do it. 1. Install latest itunes
2. Open iTunes
3. Drag the file into the movies section of itunes.
4. Right click the video in itunes and click on convert for ipod.
5. Hook up your ipod.
6. If it is set up to sync music across. Click on the ipod that shows up on the itunes sidebar.
7. Go to the tab movies and select the movies you want to sync.

Thanks for this.

I have just do that and make my ipod full of funny movies and amazing videos. It really works.

It makes me now easy to put videos in my ipod and show to my classmates.

It is very effective and easy way to put videos in ipod.
Once again thank you.

-reply by Arjun pun

You probably don't want to set the iPod to sync with your computer, especially if you delete music off your computer. I find it easier to just put whatever music I want on my iPod manually, since if I can't find it to put on, it probably isn't a song I will listen to.

The best thing to do is get either total video converter or something like 'format factory' and convert your video. format factory has an ipod entry under the mp4 format.after that I'm sure that if you drag the video into itunes, it's bound to work.

Well, the safest and easiest way of putting 'video' on your ipod (converting and transferring) would be through iTunes. Get the latest version of the software. First, sync it with your iPod, this may delete stuff on your iPod (music and video) and then set up your iPod again, with all the name,etc. Next, set the settings in 'Sync' to include 'Music' and 'Video'. After you do this, go to the 'Videos' tab on the left panel and click on the menu bar and browse to File> Open> Your video's folder > Your video. After you add it, right click on it and click 'convert to ipod video / mp4 video'. This should automatically encode your videos into iPod video and iPhone video. Then go to your iPod in iTunes and click Sync. Just wait awhile and check if it go into your iPod, which it should. Also, you can convert and transfer videos through Vuze, which also can download videos.?