xisto Community
Ike_ve

Make Love, Not War! How to solve the country problems, with love or war?

Everyone knows that every country, most of the time has political "enemy". So, what do you think, how's better to solve the problem, with war (mostly is this way:(), or by finding corporate way to solve that problem? I named the title like this, becouse it's most popular hippie fraze :PI think, always it's better to solve the problem with "love" without making war (killing people, destroying buildings that PEOPLE built etc.)Becouse always, while the war goes on, every person that lives in the countries that are in war, is in danger, many people die (not innocent, their family die, and many more bad things, you know them all..) and in the end, the country that loses in the war, is still "angry at the other country" and the people in it will never be happy and they'ill never like anyone from the winner country, so still "the war" continues, but not officialy. And if they solve the prolem corporativly, the both countries will be happy. And they lived happily ever after B)Anyway.. What do you think about this, Love or War question

Nice topic, but I think, that just our little efforts won't make any change. I have read somewhere on a religious book that war will never end and that there will always be wars. If you look through history I think that is absolutely true. Humans since first brothers on earth will try to fight each other. So i suggest you make love as much as you can...and hope your country not to get envolved in any war.

That's true. From the begining to now, there is wars. But, if we all want not to have wars, if we all at least try, there wont be any wars. And another thing, if all people were the same religion, the same nationality, the same skin color and etc.. I think that way there wont be much wars as there is now..

We are people and people are meant to fight each other. You can't change that is in our nature. It's true some are more violent and some less but even the most pacifist guy throes a punch when the time comes so.. Because wars energe from differences and differences are natural and if you can't live with those differences and you can't change them with "love" and nice talk then it's off to war. The only thing possible to avoid war is what the big nations are doing: have such a kick *bottom* army and technology that others are afraid to start a war with you. This strategy works if the nations with the best army does not get blinded by power. And that also it's not possible so.. war is natural, and can't be awoided :P

Long gone are the times when wars were fought to preserve peace or prevent an enemy from destroying our town. Now what I feel is that all wars in this age are simply planned out by each and every country or at least by the allies so that every one is earning. It is something like high school politics where you ally with one person to hurt the third. The only way we can prevent wars from happening is if all the youngsters and peace loving people stick together and remove trashy politicians out the picture. But what happens if a peace loving person is elected and then gets greedy for fame and fortune?When we stop fighting against each other based on race, religion and region I think we can think of moving ahead. This is where the internet is helpful because when topics like this are opened, it enlightens the ignorant people and the ones who are truly ready to learn will obviously choose the right path which is peace. So yes, i too believe in the power of love rather than the power of dominance and wars