xisto Community
Chattabox

My First Post On Trap17

Hello this is my first post. I am interested in technology, politics and creativity. I live in Ireland. I want to develop some interesting web sites. I hope to have fun and interesting times here too. Thanks for reading my first post. Regards, D. :P

Welcome, Chattabox (otherwise known as D.)!

Ireland - I :P you! I should, perhaps, play harder to get, but... nah.

Mind you, any place is better than where I live... but Ireland is my dream, definitely.

Anyhow, here are the basics:

Let me know if you need anything else! Take care B)

[edit]Note to self, when copy/pasting relevant links, make sure the url commands and addresses copy with the text[/edit]

Edited by Fractured.Logic (see edit history)

Hello Chattabox and welcome to Xisto!

Read the rules located in the readme, obey them and then you'll be fully prepared for using this board in its full glory. B)

Read the 3 topics on the main page (left sidebar) that are highly important if you want to get free hosting/domains here and in general have fun! :P

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto Chat. I know that you will enjoy your time here. From seeing what you have said your into. I know that you will really love the forum here. If you havent already do please take the time to read the rules and regs of Xisto before you go on a posting spree.

Good Luck and enjoy yourself.

hey chattabox welcome to Xisto and i hope you will enjoy your time spending here and also posting (not to forget)but then also you can make new friends also and also all the best

Welcome to the Xisto forums, Chattabox. Greetings from Macedonia to Ireland, nice country. Have fun and good luck with getting more mycents :PFollow the rules and you will have much fun here.