xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
i101dotcom

Hi! Its I101dotcom Unpredictable, undetermineable, after a long run still Un known.

Hi to everyone,Not everyone is born with a big brain. Not everyone can say things like ?Elementary, my dear Watson? with a straight face. But that doesn?t mean you can?t get an edge on the competition. Remember that scene from the Matrix, where the machines are using humans as disposable AA batteries? That?s not far off the mark. With over 100 billion neurons, your brain produces about 100 Watts of raw energy. The mind literally has a life of its own. And like your other muscles, the more you use it, the bigger it gets, the better it works.Let my brain be bigger and better through this forum.i101dotcom

Welcome to the forums, 101.You definitely can learn a lot on Xisto's forums if you are willing to sift through the many conversations and threads on this site for the meat of discussions. There are a LOT of talented, knowledgeable, and smart users here and usually you can get some good feedback from a variety of sources, whether they are newbies or regulars alike.If you are here for hosting, please read and understand the rules, restrictions, and the myCent concept. If you're not here for hosting, abide by the rules and common sense. In a nutshell: provoke interesting discussion, contribute your piece, no profanity, and supported arguments are welcome. :P