xisto Community
vineethmohan

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: Pak President

Pakistan President Mr. Asif Ali Sardari told reporters today that according to the intellignece reports of his coountry, Osama Bin Laden is dead. He added that he do not have any proof for this but just a comment between fact and fiction and as per intelligence inputs.

What do you think? Whether the death of Laden will be the end of Al-Quaida threat?

Source: Geo TV

Pakistan President Mr. Asif Ali Sardari told reporters today that according to the intellignece reports of his coountry, Osama Bin Laden is dead. He added that he do not have any proof for this but just a comment between fact and fiction and as per intelligence inputs.
What do you think? Whether the death of Laden will be the end of Al-Quaida threat?

Source: Geo TV

I have been speculating on this for over an year.... :P
I am sure if he is alive or something, he would have shown himself in the TV or released some video making controversial statements.... just to get the attention of the video and pass the waves. But nothing of that sort has happened, which means something is not right. So, I would not be surprised to hear that he dead...

Is this really news?? There have been theroies about Osama being dead since around 2003. There haven't been many new videos in the past year, and I'm sure he would have commented on the election. I hope he is alive though, so that he can stand trial and be convicted of 4,000+ first degree murders (Osama was responsible for more than 9/11 if you didn't know.

I'm sure this is another news like saddam husain got caugth and was sentenced to death. even saddam sent his dummy to get sentenced for the sake of religion. and as far as osama getting caught is concerned, i don't think it is possibility. and pakistan is making out news as they've burdon on 26/11 attacks so they've to make such news and have to show themselves not guilty.so coming up with theories like osama is dead or kashmiri terrorists belongs to soviet/india is nothing but some media stunts from pakistan. on the point of video tapes getting released from osama camps, i'm sure he managed to record terabytes of videos to spread religious terrorism and if by chance he gets killed or found dead to other crew members then they'll just distribute his old tapes in order to continue with their thought of ruling the world under the name of religion. let's hope he gets caught by UN army, as he is responsible for 9/11, 26/11.

To me it doesn't really matter if he's dead or alive.The important thing is to stop Al-Quaida.To break up and halt the entire terrorist network.If he were dead then that is no guarantee of that.They would have other leaders replace him.

Yeah, but the only thing about his old tapes is that it won't have anything current on it. Like if they send out the old tapes and he's been dead for 3 years, he will be talking to Bush, and can't possibly have a clue that Obama is our president.

Nah, it is a piece of hoax. Unless it can be proven beyond doubts of his death. Even with his death is real, thou it will be a blow to the Al-Queda, it will not stop their senseless actions. It takes more than just Osama's death to crush the group activities.

Everything is a warning, even if Laden is dead, Al-Quaida will still continue to act. The world, especially the US, must think different, if they want to defeat them. Its not straight forward, easy war. There are many fragile areas also... Its really tough, Mr. Obama.

I suspect he is worm food by now. The point of terrorism is to terrorize, so if the dirt bad was still kicking, he would be showing his face at least with recent recorded tapes flanting his prowess and ability to avoid capture despite tremendous efforts and that million dollar bounty on his head.
But unless I see a corpse, I would not be willing to say for sure.

No. Just like that creature in Greek mytholigy, (wasn't it the Hydra, I've not been watching reruns of Hercules lately, so my Greek mytholigy is a bit rusty) When you cut off one head 3 more sprout out and try to eat you. Unless you burn down the whole creature, it will keep coming at you. It has to be cut out completely like a cancerous tumor.

If you had any idea how often the compromised press propagated lies upon the masses, the Osamba bin-what's-his-name scam would come as no surprise. How many times can one person die on national television before the people start asking, "WTF?" How stupid do they think we are? Indeed, it wouldn't be the first time this usurped government has lied to it's constituents, the American People. Lying is their stock in trade - it's how they keep us enslaved. In case you're still in the dark, Mr. Bin Ladin has long been a CIA operative circa the Bush cartel. Wake up people. Everything you've been told by the government-controlled media is a lie. Turn off your TV and tune in to alternative radio if you're ready for the red pill: http://www.infowars.com/

I do not believe this. I don't believe to news like this anymore. I have heard stories about Osama bin Laden being an CIA agent during the Afganistan War against Russia.

From my understand, Osama was an ally of the US when they were fighting a war with the Russian. The US actually provided firearms to them. However, relationship between Osama and the US broken down after the war. And since then, Osama had lead a terroist unit against the US and her allies.

If he has passed on, hopefully his followers will relax, and learn to respect other peoples beliefs, and realize that we are not all George Bush's , and normal Americans don't want war, or invasions of countries.

I think if he were alive, we would have seen something, unless he is plotting a mass terrorism attack, which I somehow doubt since he has been stripped of all he has awhile ago, he has no dignity left in my opinion.