xisto Community
LadyOwl

The New Kid On The Block...

Greetings to all of you, of whom I have yet to meet, but I'm hoping that shall change soon. I am LadyOwl, although I usually and quite simply am known as Owl in the Internet community, especially the Pagan, and Spiritual Community in general. I do not necessarily define myself by my spiritual beliefs, for I feel that limits a person by allowing too many labels to be stuck upon them, even if they are flattering and endearing ones.

After all, even if you are wearing Prada or Gucci, it's still spun from the same cloth to cover you, is it not? Just like the person walking by you wearing her sister's 'hand me downs', which she wears with pride! B)

Well, I hope I haven't driven anyone to their medicine cabinets by now, much less to bed...so, I'll say my peace here and now, and bid everyone Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again...:P

Best Wishes to All, (at least for now...LOL)

Owl~

Edited by LadyOwl (see edit history)

I am surprised that I am the first to reply to your eloquent introduction, LadyOwl. Although, the second sentence of the second paragraph is... still confusing, I must admit. I think some of the words you intended to type may have been "eaten," as I like to call it.

Anyhow :P

I appreciate your confidence and boldness, in yourself and what you feel defines you. I have a very dear friend who I know would adore you, and you certainly have my enthusiastic respect!

As was kindly relayed to me when I first arrived (not too long ago, at that B)), the following links will help you understand more about Xisto.

If you'd like to know a little more about me, feel free to peruse my introduction a bit further down the list or visit my profile (click my name to view).

I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you.

Take care!

Indeed, welcome to the Xisto. Nice place to hang your hat. Meet some nice folks, learn some stuff, and share what you already know.Good links up there to read before you get too involved in posting. See you around.

...the second sentence of the second paragraph is... still confusing, I must admit. I think some of the words you intended to type may have been "eaten," as I like to call it.

Sorry about that! I realized that myself, as I read my own post again! LOL...I do tend to do that now and then. I'll have to go back to previewing my posts, like I usually do, before I submit them. Thanks for bringing it up, too! B)

I appreciate your confidence and boldness, in yourself and what you feel defines you. I have a very dear friend who I know would adore you, and you certainly have my enthusiastic respect!
As was kindly relayed to me when I first arrived (not too long ago, at that B) ), the following links will help you understand more about Xisto.

If you'd like to know a little more about me, feel free to peruse my introduction a bit further down the list or visit my profile (click my name to view).

I look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you.

Take care!

And thank you very much, for such a warm welcome here, Fractured Logic. It was very much appreciated. :P

Never a problem, and certainly not for such a blazingly kind soul :PSecond paragraph makes much more sense now, and I love the comparison! I couldn't possibly agree more with your pattern of thinking, either.I would like to invite you to contact me so I can get to know you further, if you would allow me the honor. Email is the best for me, right now, and a link to my address can be found on my profile, at the bottom left of the page (below the Instant Messenger listings, of which I have none).C'eilagh il Broelgh't, LadyOwl B)Fractured Logic

Never a problem, and certainly not for such a blazingly kind soul B)
Second paragraph makes much more sense now, and I love the comparison! I couldn't possibly agree more with your pattern of thinking, either.

I would like to invite you to contact me so I can get to know you further, if you would allow me the honor. Email is the best for me, right now, and a link to my address can be found on my profile, at the bottom left of the page (below the Instant Messenger listings, of which I have none).

C'eilagh il Broelgh't, LadyOwl B)

Fractured Logic

:P *blushes*

While I'm still busy with my own forum that had a bit of a hiccup the other day, but it's back up now, and I'm still replying to the member's panicking emails to me about not being able to access the Board, things have calmed down a bit.

I do believe I'll enjoy participating more here, in time though.

I'll consider your offer, and try to email you when I can, although I'm a bit overloaded at the moment all of a sudden, as the past 24 hours have just turned reality upside down on me!

Ah well, such is life.

B)

I'll start reading some of those links, plus I need to redo my sig as well...so many things to get to...

Indeed, such is life! *laughs heartily*It sounds like you have quite the adoring gaggle there, and I hope the panic settles soon. If the burden begins to weigh too heavily, just remember that you are earning its diametric equivalent... which is certainly bound to be very relaxing :PIf there is something I may help you with, please let me know. In the meanwhile, take care.

Welcome to our small peace of the internet LadyOwl!

I'm sure you already read the important links that Fractured Logic gave you and I'm sure that you won't post short one-liners (considered SPAM in this board) by the looks of your intro here. You can get fantastic top-quality hosting here, something you'll never get from other free web hosts! B)

Have fun and stay here whenever you can! :P

A fine and big welcome to Xisto Lady Owl. I know that you will enjoy your self here in the forum. we have a lot of fine people and a lot of great topics to pick from. As said I hope that you have taken the time it only takes a couple of mins to read the Rules and Regs

Good Luck and have fun