xisto Community
Ike_ve

South Park Animated comedy series

Favourite character from south park  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still no topic for south park? Wow, so let me start..

Posted Image
First, a picture, in this picture you have almost all characters from south park.
So south park is an animated series, genre: comedy. In general, it is about four kids that always get in trouble and have amazing adventures. The four kids are:
Cartman-The fat kid that hates hippies and jews the most. (Cool phrase from him: Screw you guys! I'm going home)
Kenny-The poor kid. Hi dies almost every episode! And comes back to life, like nothing happend (that's the best part about him, that's why he is my favourite)
Stan-The "Lover boy", the smart one. (When Kenny dies, hi says: OMG! They killed Kenny!)
Kyle-The jew (When kenny dies, he says: You Bastards!)
I think this is enough, don't want to tell you everything, watch at least 2-3 episodes and this series will be your favourite! So.. The guys, get in trouble becouse, in some way, they want to be in trouble. Always, when there is a problem, they can get away from it, but they don't, they get in it! :P Also, the other characters are cool too, like:
Towelie (Always high, TALKING TOWEL!)
Mr.Marsh (Stans' dad, he always takes non-serious stuff to seriosly)
Jesus (Yeah, you all know him, but he is presented more funny here.)
The Canadians (all Canadians.. Their head is in two parts (two halfs), and when they talk, the two parts.. move..)
Terrance & Filip (Two british guys, they have their comedy series, and they FART ALL THE TIME!)
Mr.Hankey (Mr.Hankey, THE CHRISTMAS POO!)
Satan (the devil, is GAY!)
I think this is enought, just to let you know what characters are in the series, and there are more characters than i wrote about, even more funier.
So this is just for the south park fans:
What's your favourite character, why?
Have you ever noticed visitors (aliens) in some episodes? I googled that, and found out that visitors apear in EVERY south park episode (mostly when the place is filled with people or when they match the backround.)
I have noticed visitors in souht park just to times (1, when cartmans swims in the pool, when the first graders pee in the pool. And second, in the Planetarium episode.)
I've watch every episode 2 times (some 3 times) now, even the First half from season13 (the second will air in October 7th.)

I know when you will see this large text, you won't like to read it, but i asure you, you won't regret it (just for the non-south park fans B) )
So this is an topic for south park fans... Write everything about it. Edited by Ike_ve (see edit history)

The coon is weird? How about when he MADE A KID EAT HIS PARENTS IN A CHILLY?! (in Scott Terronman must die episode), Cartman is VERY VERY wierd, that's why i don't like him so much. I like kenny becouse he swears 90% of the time, much than Cartman. :P

I love Cartman he is the most messed up child in the world, but you know what, one day he will be president. Who would appose him, there is video evidence of him killing someones family, and not being arrested! He helped stop a tarriest attack.

My favorite soutpark game was

the fps on the n64 *goes to look up the name* lol apparently it was just called soutpark.

and its the Canadians not the Britains that have the flapping heads.

I love Cartman he is the most messed up child in the world, but you know what, one day he will be president. Who would appose him, there is video evidence of him killing someones family, and not being arrested! He helped stop a tarriest attack.

My favorite soutpark game was

the fps on the n64 *goes to look up the name* lol apparently it was just called soutpark.

and its the Canadians not the Britains that have the flapping heads.

Ooh yeah, made i mix-up with the Britains.. Sorry everyone, i will edit it now. :P

And it will e hella (remember this word, when Cartman was saying hella all the time, with the other paraleral univers episode..?B)) cool if Cartman is president. Respect his authorithaaa B)

Edited by Ike_ve (see edit history)