xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dooga

5000 Gmail Invites... Get them now

Man did you read their site! That's awesome!They get OVER one million hits a day! Do you know what kind of AdSense money that would make? I mean how many hits does trap get? Couple thousand? Mabye a few?But they get MILLIONS! Anyone think of affiliating with them or something??Panda

They are doing a service to the public. Nothing wrong with that. Xisto too. They mostly exists not for the money, but more for the warm feeling the heart after helping someone else.Correct me if I am wrong...But it's nothing wrong earning revenue at the same time......... :D:D Any comments?-Shackman

Edited by Shackman (see edit history)

:D G-mail = THE WOrst mail provider since AOl!stick with yahoo man =P 250 Mb no limitations

:D  G-mail = THE WOrst mail provider since AOl!

stick with yahoo man =P  250 Mb no limitations

47022[/snapback]

lollllllllll .. Is yahoo spam free? Is yahoo 1 GB??? Does yahoo have an interface like gmail??? lol

Does yahoo provides pop3 ?

Gmail is the best mate .Change for it

Actually, instead of gmail, yahoo, or hotmail, people should just stick with their ISP's email. For example, if you use cox.net in the US, you can get a "yourname@cox.net" email. It's spam and ad free (I think).And Yahoo does offer pop3, but it's not very good. You have to register it manually and after you do, you get a newsletter in your inbox every week, unless you set it to email it to another email!

Some people may not be able to use their ISP's e-mail. Some of us may be young, and their ISP won't allow them to have multiple accounts. Also, some ISP's don't offer webmail (More are now, though), and with free e-mail accounts, you can usually check them from anywhere in the world.

I just have everything. Yahoo, Comcast, Gmail,Msn, and aol. And i use every single one. But i dont check every single one so often i only check the gmail and the msn everyday the rest i just leave it there and when ever ii am not busy or i just feel like checking i just do it but i am usually lazy to check it since nothing good is sent there..

Some people may not be able to use their ISP's e-mail.  Some of us may be young, and their ISP won't allow them to have multiple accounts.  Also, some ISP's don't offer webmail (More are now, though), and with free e-mail accounts, you can usually check them from anywhere in the world.

47475[/snapback]

That's true, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry about that!