xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

Whih Is The Best Laptop Available In The Market..

Most of my friends prefer laptop manufactured by Dell.But another friend told me that Sony Vio have many specialities and battery backup that Dell..How you feel?I think product from Lenovo is too much good compare to Dell,Sony,HPWhat is your opinion?

Technically, there is no best. You can get one that is better than the other at that time, but as technology grows, your laptop will soon be obsolete. There are good choices, however, that one can make when choosing a laptop, but these choices mostly depend on what the person needs at the time. For example, if you are planning on doing a lot of traveling, then you may want to consider a laptop that has at least SATA for its HDD and a processor that doesn't require a lot of watts. This way you can expect the battery to last longer. But if your laptop will be plugged in most of the time, then the aforementioned won't really matter.

I have a packard bell and i am very satisfied with it, it has a good nvidia gforce graphics card, a reasonable central processor unit, lots of memory, a good and fast hard drive, a dvd recorder pretty fast, and i have it for many time now, i can play games with it too, not heavy weight games like crysis warhead but, i can play pretty much almost any game that does not require a heavy load of cpu resources, i have a Nvidia 7000 which runs any game, i would not play with all the features of the latest graphic cards, and with a 1.9 cpu that my laptop had, i also will not use all the features of a 3.2 or 4 ghz cpu but is enough for almost all games to run with a low to medium quality.I would, in your position, buy a laptop that can play games and all kinds of things, one with a 2.x cpu, with a 7 or 8 nvidia graphic card series, 7 or 8 series is enough for almost all games, and 3 to 4 GB's of ram too, you must have lots of memory to run your programs and games at the same time, including antivirus and firewall, or an internet security product which i use and recommend, you need your system stable, so you should use all security products from the same company, that is my opinion on the issue.

Edited by freeflashclocks (see edit history)

I bought a second hand IBM thinkpad (Lenovo) a while back and have been quite impressed with it ever since. Its old (2004) but after a couple of upgrades ive found it can do most tasks with ease. My mum has a new Hewlett Packard and i can honestly say i prefer to use the IBM mainly because of the ergonomics, the trackpoint (which i cant go without), and the feel of the keyboard. I'm definitely hooked on Thinkpads. Dell also offers good laptops, my dads work one is older but quicker than my mums (was probably cheaper too, just looks bland though).

Which laptop to buyWhih Is The Best Laptop Available In The Market..

I am a Mechanical Engineer, I have planned to buy a laptop which suits to work with mechanical softwares like Pro-e, Ansys. Which brand will be suitable for my purpose and tell me the configuration too.

-question by MOHANASUNDARAM

Which Laptop is good for me?Whih Is The Best Laptop Available In The Market..

I just got a job as Software Tester and likes to buy a laptop mainly will be used to use Software test Application like Quck test professional ( QTP), WIN RUNNER , TEST DIRECTOR etc.  Please give me some advise regards to my purchase matter.  

-question by Shamsur rahman