xisto Community
kimochitim

Thank You For Saving Me Trap17 Saved from an unfortunate and somewhat unique situation

How many post did it take before you could start hosting?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Everyone,I just signed up about 20 minutes ago with high hopes of finding something truly free. I just moved to this country and I am having some trouble finding a good web host (which I was willing to pay for). I usually go to godaddy.com for hosting but now buying things online are no longer available to me for the moment. I recently opened a bank account here in Japan last week and just yesterday I got my ATM card in the mail. This is the first time I have seen a ATM card without a VISA or Mastercard logo and furthermore banks here don't have routing numbers which automatically cancels out the paypal option. Yeah, I know. I was suprised too. Anyways, this is how I found Xisto. I have been doing research on free hosting with the stuff you expect and alot of people were suggesting Xisto.I really hope this works out for the best, this is all I got. How is it working out for you?

Welcome to the Xisto.Really unfair question to Poll the membership about. The nature of the Credit system is such that Mycents are awarded on Content, not number of posts. Tutorials and quality, informative posts earn more and so the post count for good posters will be less than the average member.Of course, we could use their answers to weed out the Spammers :P:

Welcome from me too. B)oooooo, Japan. Sounds awesome, where did you move from?Anyway yes jlhaslip is right about content [may I add quality, and community value] rather than amount of posts.It's working out well for me. I have a basic hosting package [which is all I need] and now a domain which I bought yesterday. [still waiting for it to activate]Anyway I hope you enjoy being part of Xisto's community, contribute to your full extent [like me B)] and hopefully you'll get a website going. Good luck :P

Welcome from me too. B) oooooo, Japan. Sounds awesome, where did you move from?
Anyway yes jlhaslip is right about content [may I add quality, and community value] rather than amount of posts.
It's working out well for me. I have a basic hosting package [which is all I need] and now a domain which I bought yesterday. [still waiting for it to activate]

Anyway I hope you enjoy being part of Xisto's community, contribute to your full extent [like me B) ] and hopefully you'll get a website going. Good luck :P

From another awesome place...Hawaii. Glad to here that it is working out for you. B) . My goodness, this thing works. I couldn't help but be skeptical, I mean...it's free!

Welcome to trap 17 kimochitim, That is quite an unfair question you asked in your poll due to the fact replies and topics are judged on quality and quantity not your post count.

I have provided you below with the all important links you will need to read also to get an understand on how the forum works and what available for members to use and enjoy, I have also provided the rules and a my cents topic which is what you are talking about in the poll :P.

Important Links:

I just joined up the day before yesterday, here.Hello, Kimo - may I call you that?I must say that the warm welcome I received was thoroughly exhilarating. Everyone I have met so far is intelligent and enthusiastic about technology, coding, etc.I'm a dominant-blue personality (I took a colors workshop with the local Employment Department, recently) - which means I value emotions in a situation more than anything else - although I have a strong work ethic and persistence, too.Having a passion for what one does eclipses any monetary value, far as I'm concerned. 'Course I'm a shade shy of being the classic starving artist for believing in that - but I wouldn't change it for the world!It's an amazing environment, and a fantastic idea. And yes, it's the real, genuine thing. And there are plenty of great people around here to provide a wealth of motivation to participate!I look forward to possibly collaborating with you!:P

In a manner of speaking, we would have been. Too bad he moved, right? :PI'm fascinated by his situation, though... never heard of a bank not having a routing number.