xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tinoymalayil

Which One Is The Best Dsl Modem........

Hello,I am currently using a modem which I got from my Internet Service Provider.that's name is ZTE.I think it is a product from China..But Sometimes the connection will lost during accesing the internet.Can you suggest some other modem which is better than the above mentioned?

Go with the brandname SpeedStream. The one i have is pretty rough—it took a lot of hits and still works perfectly. I'm pretty convinced of this brand and recommend it fully.

Yes, ZTE is from China. If you can go for Dlink. They have good firmware and known for its heavy duty usage stability. IF you high high budget, Belkin is the brand to go.

Edited by onscreen (see edit history)

I think NetGear also has some good options for DSL Modem + Router. Check their website for details Otherwise , DLink is good enough.. You'll get that easily.DSL Modem built quality also has some effect on the quality of the connection (ping)