xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Music

Graal Online /a Great Mmog It is alot like zelda

Well, I have been playing this game for about 4 years now and I have been addicted from the very first day. It used to not cost money but now it costs 20 dollars to get an account and that is entirely all, unless you want to play a gold server.The game used to look alot like zelda, and even used to be called Zelda Online, but It has changed its name and aloud player creation. Players now make the servers, design the servers, and run the servers.You can script, do gfx, and make levels for servers or just play. I myself am a developer for the game and have gotten so good I know work for the creator of the game -stefan- I highly suggest this game with its over 50 servers each with their own story line, weapons, design, and people makes for a great game. I play on Dark Diamond and occasionally Valikoria and Maloria so if any of you decide to play come look for Rygar...and Ill help ya out.Also, it is a very easily runable game and does not require an amazing graphics card although I would suggest a cable modem or some type of highspeed internet.Website: http://www.graalonline.com/

I love Graal, alot to do, about 200 different player created servers each unique, example one may have guns another may be a socializing place one may have swords and shields, ect. You get to design your own world, your own character, everything! I've been playing 4-6 years and started out on Unholy Nation and Graal Kingdoms, Graal is VERY addicting. They just lowered the price very recently too!