xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evolke

My Horse Manipulation 1

I've been making and editing graphics for about a year and a half now. This is one of the things I have made. The Copyright found on it 'Depplain Valley Graphix' is my account name on the website I use them on. It is there so people don't steal it B)Feel free to comment and give constructive criticism :Ppost-56309-1240394470_thumb.jpg

Nice, very well done. The effects blend well into each otherNow did you use Photoshop? And what version? Did you use any filter? [Which I believe is a big NO, NO.]And how long did it take you too do?ps::::Also with my current Signature I used no FILTERS what so evr :P PM to see how I did it. B)

Not bad. I think the horse's outline and the background seems a bit too solid. It looks like the horse has been crop and put there if you know what I mean. If you can somehow blend the horse into the background a bit more and make it look more natural the over picture would look much better in my opinion.

The Copyright found on it 'Depplain Valley Graphix' is my account name on the website I use them on. It is there so people don't steal it :P

If by "manipulation" you mean what i think you mean, did you create the original as well? If not, then i don't see why you would want to put a copyright on it, as doing so would be illegal if the original author did not first give you permission.

Feel free to comment and give constructive criticism

The colors are very warm, but i think perhaps a bit too warm. Though it could be my settings, at 2.500 gamma settings the picture is overall dark, which makes it hard to see most of the image; but i can understand if the intent was to give the impression of night time, that is, a sense of realism, although the mountain top is pretty bright. But i think the best, or better, way to judge "manipulation" art is by comparing it with the original.