xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mircealuncan

How Much Posts Are Needed For The Domain Name? What is it exactly that you have to do to get that domain name?

Oh dear, you've got this all wrong, it doesn't matter on how many posts you've made.Here's how the system works:You post something, and you get myCENTs for it, when you've got 100 myCENTs, it will get transferred into 1$ and moved to your xisto account.When you have enough xistodollars for the domain/hosting you want, you may purchase it.LET ME MAKE THIS THING CLEAR TOO: You DO NOT get myCENTs for the amount of posts you make, the system is automatic, it (as far as I know) gives you CENTs based on how many charecters, keywords and other stuff is in your post, so you should have a lot of content that has a lot to do with the subject, so don't go offtopic a lot. Spamming will result in warnings/ban depending on what the mods think is appropriate.

For me, it took about 250 posts or so to get it, but I'm sure it could be done in less than 100. You have to go on Xisto - Support.com to order it, once you get $10 saved up you can order it, but you may want to save up some more for hosting.

As baniboy told, it doesn't depend on your post count. It depends on your myCents(virtual money you'll earn for your posts). Once you earn $9.99 you can order for a domain from your Xisto - Support account. Start posting and earn more myCents to order your domain and hosting account.

Well explained baniboy, It seems mircealuncan you have not read the imporant pages about this and the forum rules that's why you should do an introduction topic

Basically Credit System V3.0 Online is about this what you don't understand so read that please.

Well I myself am trying to get one. Basically the points depend on the quality of the post, this can count as the quantity, the punctuation and word use, and many other factors that effect the MyCents per post. Now spamming posts all over the place, containing around 3-10 words about random things and what not is firstly I believe against the rules of Xisto, and secondly will give u no MyCents what so ever. You can do short posts, just they have to be replying to someone or a vote comment or something in that matter. Basically never think about your post account, just add to the community as much as you can and in time you will have enough credit to buy yourself a domain.

I was also confused at the start on how to aquire the points to get a webhost. But now I understand. So with the posts which people make, does it matter where they are in the forum? Will you get the points anywhere, or just in this xisT-O-Rama section? That is just a questiong that I would like to know the answer to.Thank you to anyone that replies.

I assume there are more experienced users among that can answer this simple question: About how many replies or posts or both do you need in order to be eligible to purchase a domain name?

Are you referring to the old credit system? If so, i would be interested in knowing the topic or page you saw with that kind of outdated information.

How can I Know my credots(mycent)...I don't know how to see my credit balance.....please help me

I mention how to view your current balance in a post in another topic. (Click the link to view that post.)

u will need almost 200 posts to get a .com domain for a year registered..........and the lowest price is 1. something to a some features per month.............but you can check in xisto about all the schemes they are havingall the best

u will need almost 200 posts to get a .com domain for a year registered..........and the lowest price is 1. something to a some features per month.............
but you can check in xisto about all the schemes they are having
all the best

Oh..No. As I alredy told there is no specific post count to order a domain, all you need is the sufficient amount you earned in your Xisto - Support account. Please don't post wrong information, which might confuse newbies...At present we need $9.99 to order a new .com domain for one year...and that is the lowest price. There are no monthly plans available for domains, montly plans are only for hosting. Please check https://xisto.com/ for latest costs.