xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mircealuncan

How Can You Earn Money Online? Share some of your experience in online money making

I'm sure that anyone tried at least once to make money online. But how many have succeeded? I know I have tried just about anything that I could find...but have succeeded to earn zip... :P Maybe this is not for me...but I will still keep trying! B) But how about you? Do you have any secrets to share?

There are too many scam or at least "shady" websites out there offering to help you earn money online. And unfortunately, the ones that actually pay are paying shamelessly low. I've tried more than a few so far. Most were the same. Recently, I've been trying out Amazon's Mechanical Turk. It's ok, if you don't mind getting paid 2-3 $/hour (though, sometimes there are occasional good paying jobs). The way I see it, it's an ok (but awfully boring) way to get some extra cash with your free time. A better way to earn money online would be through ads on a website with decent amount of visitors. Or , I haven't tried this one yet but, there are sites who assign works to freelancers. So if you're let's say, an engineer or a web designer currently unemployed this might be a good option I guess.

There are too many scam or at least "shady" websites out there offering to help you earn money online. And unfortunately, the ones that actually pay are paying shamelessly low. I've tried more than a few so far. Most were the same. Recently, I've been trying out Amazon's Mechanical Turk. It's ok, if you don't mind getting paid 2-3 $/hour (though, sometimes there are occasional good paying jobs). The way I see it, it's an ok (but awfully boring) way to get some extra cash with your free time.
A better way to earn money online would be through ads on a website with decent amount of visitors. Or , I haven't tried this one yet but, there are sites who assign works to freelancers. So if you're let's say, an engineer or a web designer currently unemployed this might be a good option I guess.

Web Design would be it. From there find sponsors. Be sure to have a subject that people are interested in. Find something that the community you live in has interest in, advertise around town, build traffic and find sponsors in the same area.

e.g. I live in JP... English Lang Networking. Automatically will build traffic, alot of us foreigner cant read the jp language. support english business (sponsors, money). Connect EN speaking people with entertainment, jobs, whatever. It's quite a bit of work.

i tried tons of methods to make money and after years i discovered that adsense is the best way but it needs patience and work.fortunately there are sites that make it easy for newbies to earn money from adsense without having a website the best is Hubpages it has alexa rank of 295 means millions of visitors .this will bring you traffic.check this useful community.

If you're talking about earning a couple of bucks here and there, playing games might be a good way to do that. I've earned $3 from http://www.updown.com/ It's a stock market simulation, you get real money deposited into your paypal account if you earn money in your virtual portfolio. I also do email surveys from http://www.mysurvey.com.sg/index.cfm (for people in singapore, but I think there's an international version too). I've earned about $100 but that's over a couple of years LOL and they only give vouchers so I guess it doesn't really count? :lol:

As for earning money online as a source of income, I haven't actually found/tried anything yet (except for ebay which I don't really consider 'online' because I have to pack the stuff and ship them :x)

I am using one of those ptc program. Have just reached the minimum withdrawal amount and have requested for payment. Once I have any updates, will inform all. Whether are they for real or some scam.

I am using one of those ptc program. Have just reached the minimum withdrawal amount and have requested for payment. Once I have any updates, will inform all. Whether are they for real or some scam.

What's a ptc program?

People always say that they can't make money on the internet, but they are just not thinking outside the box. You need to put yourself in the customers shoes and find out what they want. The single most important thing is copywriting on your website. That is knowing what to write and in what order to generate huge sales. This can be learned by trial and error but i recommend getting a book on how to do it properly. You can get one here. https://www.htl.london/news/3-website-design/website-designers-rescue-website-clients/62-website-designers-rescue-website-clients

Hey)))Yes, I tried, once...I was offered to earn some money as "Pay per click"...but I droped this "business" a few monthes later...I earn some money, but they refused to pay...to be correct - that company disappeared and I just wasted ma time. So, really there are so many scams in I-net...so, ma advice - dont try that kind of earning, believe me or not :)

I found a website named zazzle.com. At zazzle you put designs or really anything on products they have. Then when someone buys your products you get a percentage of the money. To find out more just go to zazzle and go to there forums they will help you with whatever you need to know. Go and check out my store on zazzle it's zazzle.com/micro164*.

I have tried many of the make money online sites and online earning opportunities. The ones that I have had the best success with is paid surveys, paid to complete tasks sites and some sites that pay you to write articles like textbroker. As of right now, I am trying my hand at affiliate marketing for probably the third or fourth time. I have backed off a while and learned that article directory marketing is not as effective anymore due to the changes in Google. However, there is still forum marketing, social networking and guest blogging. What you want to do is to utilize as many tools as you can in order to maximize your success.

How long did you commit to one method? It takes more than just a couple of tweets and 2 articles to get traffic and start generating money. If you are going to seo route it could take a couple months before you start getting any kind of results, but then the efforts just keep on compounding and you build up from there. Dont give up, keep going!

i make money mostly from Digital Generation, you basically rent your unused cpu power to them, it pays 1$/day (you can increase this by investing), i suggest you to try it, the have a free month trial, you don't have to pay anything during this trial, is a good way to make money:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

if you want payment proofs see the attachments.

post-131350-0-28790000-1375609191_thumb.jpg

post-131350-0-05518600-1375609248_thumb.jpg

post-131350-0-82093800-1375609260_thumb.jpg

post-131350-0-74023700-1375609269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dharator (see edit history)