xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Legendary ....

Has anybody beaten Halo on Legendary mode. I have and I have this really weird friend named ARCANISTHEROGUE who thinks that he can beat it on every difficulty. ARCANIS is a very strange kid. Has anybody beaten Halo 2 on Legendary mode? I can't; I find it extremely hard. Tips please!

I have played halo 2 for a while now and no I can?t beat it, but my friend from school he says he?s beaten legendary twice. I never believed it intill I saw it. He?s crazy he beat it in 4 hours, he is really good at the game, and I ask him just about everyday on how to be a certain level so if u guys need help post and I will ask him and give you his response.

my friend owns halo2 and says when you beat it on legendary (he supposably read this in halo2 guide/walkthrough) that you can have a brute as a selectable character in multiplayer, and you can like drop your weapon and melee people. anyone else heard anything about this? i dont own the game or the strategy guide so i dunno

I've beatin' Halo: Combat Evolved several times on the legendary deficulty. But when it comes to Halo 2 on legendary... I've only made it to metropolis. And I personally think Halo 1 is easier than Halo 2 on legendary :D

Legendary

Through my 2 years of playing halo i STILL cant beat Halo 2 LEVEL ONE on Legendary, i can go all the way untill the end where you have to un arm the bomb. But i always die in that point which gets me mad and i just quite lolz. Its funny how my friend has beaten it on legendary but im WAY better then him. it gets me really mad that I cant beat it, but my friend can....

Although it did take him 4 weeks to beat it on that difficulty. So right now i dont want to waste that much time on campigan, i'd rather play more xbox live :)

Halo this Halo that,In every post that has to do with games I see halo in it.Ok can someone please explain to me what's so great about halo,what's about halo that make's it such a great game?