xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
abeair

I'm New!

Welcome abeair to Xisto I am the same age as you to let you know and I think you will enjoy it here and it also seems we have the same interest's apart from the musical instruments as I can't play them :s. Well please make sure you read the all important links I have provided blow so you will not get warned after reading them Anyway good luck on Xisto and enjoy!

Important Links:

Welcome to Xisto abeair. Hope you'll enjoy your time here at Xisto. You can read Xisto readme for more information about the site. Use the links given by Ash-Bash in earlier reply. This will help you understand the environment and purpose of Xisto in short glance.Also if you've blog or website already then use that URL to register with Kontera. After registering with kontera you can use the publisher ID in the revenue sharing settings of this forum. With this you can even earn money as you spend your time on Forums.

Looking forward to see more posts and participation from you.

Hiya abeair, I just wanted to welcome you on this board where you can get the hosting you wanted.

Just read the topics provided by Ash, try not to post one-liners because they are considered as SPAM, be active and I'm sure the rest of the community will not take you granted but as another great member of this forum. :P

If you are having difficulties with naviagting this forum or don't know the rules, then go ahead and read the help files, guaranteed they'll help. If that's not the case, open a thread and state your case clearly, everyone will be glad to help you B)