xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cyber_electrons

National Anthems That I Like Or Sounds Great! Nothing serious here, just personal opinions etc...

Nothing serious here, just personal opinions etc...I like my country's anthem. I am from Hong Kong, China.Reasons:When I hear it, it gives a sort of wake up or brighten up feel. It gives me more power etc... Also patriotic.I also like the Russian's anthem. ( The one which starts with "Россия" meaning Russia)Reasons:I first heard this anthem, or part of this anthem when I was playing BF2 (battlefield 2). BF2SF to be exact. I was playing my own realistic mod - more fun etc.. - and I happen to win the round on the team spetsnaz (Russian side). So I thought this music is great! I later on found out that it is indeed an anthem. The melody is great. Probably one of my favourite!How about you? What's your favourite anthem(s) in terms of melody, meaning, feel, anything...Any ideas?

I also like the Russian national anthem too.I think it is about the best there is.I'm not reallyfond of the U.s,British or Canadian national anthems. I think the British should have gone with Elgars "pomp and circumstance".It very nearly happened and should have in my opinion.It's a nice melody.