xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Anyone Interested In Link Trading? Details Inside.

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone is interested in doing some link trading. At the moment, if you look in my signature you will find two websites. One is not being updated at the moment, but does have decent ratings in Google...It's PR0 but has #1-8 rank on a lot of searches, :P.The other is my new blog that's growing slowly, both in size and number of visits. It's 4-5 days old now, so it has not been crawled yet. I have SEO'd it though.The topic of it is knowledge and learning. Every day I post something new related to things I have learned, whether it be my notes for a class in school or something else. So over time there will be stuff for everyone, B).So if anyone is interested in doing link trading let me know. Maybe we can work something out!

yes, I am interested...my website is also in my signature. it's a personal blog which currently averages 5,000 visitors a month since it was set up six months ago, and it will probably rise in popularity even more soon since i decided to get off my *bottom* and SEO it today, plus i am starting link affiliates like this...pm me if you accept?

I am interested too. I am developing the Website for my Apple Usergroup, so we can deal about that. The website, even not in function, have 100 visitors in a day. When it will be up, I am sure that it will be very popular. Send me Private Message about the details. All the best. :P