xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
aloKNsh

The Sims 3 Exclusive Hands-On

The Sims 3 is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year. By now, the series has garnered millions of fans with its addictive and open-ended simulations of the lives of little computer people, and the next game in the series will give you even more ways to mess with those little computer lives. Beyond burning them to death in kitchen fires, and breaking their hearts by having someone else make out with their loved ones right in front of them, The Sims 3 will let you put your sims in their very own movie. You can capture that movie using in-game tools and then upload it to the Exchange (the long-running Sims community Web site operated by EA) to share, edit, and wipe-transition the living daylights out of it. We had a chance to try out the tools ourselves and have new details, and our own embarrassing videos, to share.

Sims are very good games.I have Sims 2 with two expansion packs: Pets and Nightlife.I have been playing Sims 3 but i can't find it legally here.There are lots of Sims CDs with cracks but i don't want that,i want the legal way.If i had credit card i would buy it using online order.But,not i don't have.Sims 3 have very good graphics and gameplay.They rock!

I have in the past tried playing The Sims 2, but found that the gameplay wasn't really suited for a person like me who prefer more action and shooting games rather than an average pacing game that followed a character around the home. The only thing I really enjoyed perhaps was just designing and building the interior of the house rather than actually playing the character's live along and their relationships with others.