xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rpgsearcherz

Question About Topics..

Hey there...Since the PM system is down I thought it would be best to create a thread to ask.What are the rules on making a thread to refer to a story we put on our website? I've been doing some articles, and plan to continue, on the subject of knowledge(learning). So my plan was to kind of paraphrase the articles here with a link back to my website where the article is actually at.I would NOT be posting the entire article here. More or less just a general description, such as "Here is an article based on xxxxxxx. It covers xxxxxx and xxxxx. Here is a small excerpt from the article : [.Quote][./quote]For more information please visit the website at (link here)."I'm asking here because I don't want to get an infraction or anything for doing that, but I don't think it is against the rules. Based on my post count and previous posts it should be obvious I'm not a spammer or anything, :P. And it's not a website like "Click here to visit my website about this program, and please use my referral link!" or anything. It is solely about articles to aid in knowledge attainment.Thanks in advance guys.

I would love to know the rules for that. But since there's no official reply on the topic let's assume that doesn't break any rules for several reasons:

It's not a copy paste business if we're concerned about the unique content. It's more like a review.

The links are not part of money making business, they simply refer to the source. I'm as a reader would like to see the source otherwise why I'm reading the review in the first place.

The history of the member should count.

Any objections to that? I'm open and I want to know. Edited by mamer (see edit history)