xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miladinoski

Logo Request by miladinoski

Hi, I want to request a logo to be made for my Hattrick team please :P

I need its size to be 300x300 and to be done in this manner:

The logo of Bayern Munich (LINK) as you can notice is surrounded by a circle in which there are the blue and white colors. I want my logo to have a same outline as a circle and you need to change the white color with black. Remove everything else.

Then, you should put an image of a bald eagle (LINK) so its head to come out of the circle.

In the end, I want you to write in the best way you think you can, the words 'Eagles United' to be positioned on top of the logo, above the eagles' head, but not to overlap the head.

If you are uncertain about what you should make, please reply in this topic and I'll answer for you. Otherwise, thanks a lot for your works in advance, hope they'll be great! :)

I have attached what i could make out of your description. That is, to me you have requested for something pretty simple, so if you're looking for something more complex, you'll have to describe more.post-8528-1240122437_thumb.png

I have attached what i could make out of your description. That is, to me you have requested for something pretty simple, so if you're looking for something more complex, you'll have to describe more.

post-8528-1240122437_thumb.png

That's absolutely awesome!! A member on other GFX forum made the next one for me and I used that one 'till now, seems I'll have a tough decision either to keep the old one or the replace it with this one and yeah, I know it's pretty simple, but I lack in the skillz, I need to develop them. B)

Also consider this topic resolved and it can be closed for the time being :P

Posted Image