xisto Community
bineye

Champions League!

So Liverpool battled bravely, but in my opinion they were exposed for the weak side they have always been. They raise their game only on big occasions but for once a team wasn't afraid to come forward and show the terrible defence they actually have. A 4-4 draw was entertaining, but I think thats Liverpool's season down the toilet.So I think Arsenal are the only English team for the final, and they will show a masterclass in European football tomorrow night. Bring on Barcelona...this is gonna be good!

Thou I am an Arsenal fan, I would think qualifying to the final is a tough deal after the result of the first leg. I can't remember the last time they kept a clean-sweep against Man Utd at the home ground. Furthermore, when was the last time they won by 2 clear goals? In soccer, nothing is impossible but it will be tough. Guess the "dream" final of Arsenal vs Barcelona will be put on hold for another season, if ever there will gonna be one while Thierry Henry is still in the game.

I am also for Gunners and even though we lost, I think we are going into the finals after Tuesdays game!Was just watching Barca whip Real Madrid, those guys are good and I think they're going to win UEFA even if arsenal wins against Man U!Chelsea is dead and buried...! lol!

Yes, Barcelona won the CL cup after defeating 2-0. Well done to the team and particularly, Theirry Henry. So all that he had achieved, CL medals was the only one missing until last night. That makes him one of the rare players that have won almost everything that a player can lay their hands on.