xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORene

Terrorist Attack In Peru Led By An Ex-teacher

According to soldiers from Peru army, an ex teacher known as "Olga" leaded the terrorist attack made by "Sendero Luminoso"(Shining Way) organization against two military vehicles. The military vehicles where in a zone of narcotic crops. This terrorist attack left 14 dead soldiers. According to the local diaries of Peru, the ex-teacher is from a city called Ayacucho and is close to Victor Quispe, one of the leaders of "Sendero Luminoso".Maybe many of you don't know Sendero Luminoso, it is a terrorist organization of Peru. Members of this organization say it's official name is "Partido Comunista del Peru-Sendero Luminoso" (Communist Party of Peru), however they are not a legitimate party but a terrorist organization that fights for communism.How can it be possible that an ex-teacher led such a thing?Is that the kind of teacher we want for our children?edit: apparently I can't edit the title :)

Edited by jlhaslip
Title edit by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Maybe many of you don't know Sendero Luminoso, it is a terrorist organization of Peru. Members of this organization say it's official name is "Partido Comunista del Peru-Sendero Luminoso" (Communist Party of Peru), however they are not a legitimate party but a terrorist organization that fights for communism.

You're right, the Sendero Luminoso, (you might add that that means "Shining Way" is a terrorist party guilty of untold killings over the past two decades in peru. They are funded by narcotrafficking. Ayacucho has been a hotbed of terrorist activity here in Peru since the 80s when the Sendero Luminoso sprouted up. But I woudn't call it a town as it has more than 150,000 population.

Nevertheless for Peruvians the much bigger news right now is about the ex-president, Alberto Fujimori, who was sentenced to 25 years in jail just a few days ago. The trial centered on terrorist-like killings he had overseen in a place called "Barrios Altos." Now he is going to jail for having fought terrorism with more terrorism. Thankfully in modern-day Peru terrorist attacks are very rare and narcotrafficking is isolated to certain areas. Nevertheless these continue and will do so for years to come unless the nation's infrastructure is dramatically improved, perhaps something that would resemble that of Ecuador, and corruption is cut down, especially from among the government and police force.
Edited by asdftheking (see edit history)

Ok thanks ill do the corrections, as you can see English is not my main language :) And well I don't think narcotic contraband is coming to an end until it is legalized... if it was sold everywhere, terrorism caused by illegal traffic would be pointless and therefore disappear.

You're right that terrorism funded by narcotrafficking would lose all of it's funding. However I don't thinking that they would just give up and go home, even though the legalizing of narcotics would bring them a big setback. Of course the reprecussions of such might be worse than what we have on our hands now...

Some times I feel that the life of people are getting so much stressed up that there is no tomorrow in their lives. They just end up destroying the beautiful morning of the people all around the world. The teacher is supposed to set good examples and is the reason for bad and evil incidents. I wish that there be no choice for people that turn to evil. They just vanish from this world and be eradicated as if they never existed.

ou're right that terrorism funded by narcotrafficking would lose all of it's funding. However I don't thinking that they would just give up and go home, even though the legalizing of narcotics would bring them a big setback. Of course the reprecussions of such might be worse than what we have on our hands now...

Well there will always be other things.. I mean at first it was whiskey and tobacco, then when they got legalized they got into drugs... who knows, they might get into trafficking other things

Some times I feel that the life of people are getting so much stressed up that there is no tomorrow in their lives. They just end up destroying the beautiful morning of the people all around the world. The teacher is supposed to set good examples and is the reason for bad and evil incidents. I wish that there be no choice for people that turn to evil. They just vanish from this world and be eradicated as if they never existed.

Yea you couldn't be more right... Teachers set the example for children, if a teacher becomes a terrorist... well theres a big chance the kids she thought might follow her steps

Same terrorists were in Sri Lanka!!

Hat's off. Well done, as we know that "Hard work always pays off", after a long struggle with sincere efforts it's done!!The LTTE has finally been banished from SriLanka!! These terrorists groups were a bad experience the citizens were facing from decades!!Their time is over now and the people could now live peacefully!!!

Three cheers for The SriLankan army who sacrificed their lives for the benefit of others!!

------------------

brad pitt

Workout Routines