xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

So There Is This Kid At School....

All I can say to that is that this is middle school dude. It is going to go down like that. You are the son of a teacher just as I am a son of a former teacher, but it's my mom, anyway all I can say is that even though it seems like you should have the right to do something back. You probably shouldn't.I mean don't just let them take advantage of you. Tell them to back off and then actually do something about it if they actually do something out of line. I don't mean to sound like a wuss but personally I'd just break their bones. That is how I got respect from 6th through 8th grade and beyond. But I don't suggest you do this because I did it because the guy was trying to get frisky with my girl at the time. You just need to stand your ground and tell them that you will have to suggest to the school that they suspended or expelled if they continue to bother you. But you do realize that this is how middle school is. Kids will act like that and you really can't do very much else than tell on them or fight back.

i cant read all that :S id die of boredom. sorry maybe you should have used paragraphs. i tried. i really did

Sorry. I never know when to start a new paragraph. But before pointing out the grammar mistakes of my posts you should probably take a look at your post.

I understand things like this go on in middle school. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do now. I really hope he finds someone else to get a ride from and annoy in High school.

I loved middle school. I had moderate acne so most of the "cool" kids (pot smoking asses) tried to pick on me (ok, maybe not "loved it" but you know what I mean...). What they didn't realize is that I both ran cross country, and more importanly wrestled. Thus I wieght lifted every day. The first time they started I pushed them to a corner and told them they ought to stop or the sight wasnt going to be pretty for them :D. Now I really don't have any problems since I still keep up my workout (although I'm a lot stronger now...) and my face is clear. So whats my advice? Scare the living S*** out of them, and if they don't listen then carry out those threats. Remember, friends don't antagonize friends.

For one thing that was the dumbest load of bull and spam I have ever heard. And the second thing,(Since we can cuss here) Shut the hell up cuz im in 7th grade and I ant no :D idiot. (Sorry I had to get that out.) :D

I view this as typical male behavior. Boys will begin learning to compete when they're in their adolescent years. Naturally, this is a process that is useful by nature for later competition over a girl. I don't know if a girl could possibly have anything to do with your situation though.I would recommend that instead of fighting, you humiliate his intelligence. The guys who are most aggressive and competitive, such as this old friend of yours, probably realized that you are a competitive threat to him during the time when you were friends, or, he is doing this because you're not a threat and he would like to demonstrate to others that he has an advantage over you (or at least try to). Logically, he will stop bothering you if he thinks that to do so is a threat to his reputation. You need to be clever. Find a way to beat him with words. Challenge him with a question or a statement that he can have no good retort to. Think of how he may reply to your first question and be prepared to respond a second, third, or even more times. What you don't want to do is avoid him. Some people try to escape their enemies, but as you two go to school together that is likely impossible. Trying to avoid will send him the message that he's winning and has an advantage. This will make him want to continue his tactics. Show him that you're not afraid or intimidated. Don't get angry at him, but instead laugh at him and humiliate him for his immature actions. If you can ward him off in this way enough times, depending on how persistent he is, this problem should go away.Good luck!

For one thing that was the dumbest load of bull and spam I have ever heard. And the second thing,(Since we can cuss here) Shut the hell up cuz im in 7th grade and I ant no idiot. (Sorry I had to get that out.)

was this directed toward me?

Thanks for the advice gunbound. I can assure you there is no girl involved in this. I think he is just trying to annoy me just for amusement. I will start thinking of what I will to next time something happens.

But I have another question. What should have been done in this situation:

Today as we were leaving school to listen to a speaker everyone was packed up and standing in line waiting to leave.

the kid was behind me and he decides to unzip my bookbag. I had four mints in that compartment of my bookbag. He took two of them and one other boy and one girl took the other two. I took the two from the boy and girl back easily they had no intentions of keeping them. But of course the kid tries denying the fact that he has both of them in his pocket. SO after about 5 minutes of standing there saying "Give me the mints now." I decided to get this other kid to help me. So I said to him if you get them back you can have one. I didn't really care about these mints hell I might have given him one if he asked. but he didn't so I was determined to get them back. So the other kid goes over and he asks for them and he gives him one. Which blew my whole plan out of the water. So as we get on the bus the other kid gets it back by trickery. he says he will trade since the one the kid I dont like had was broken. luckily he grabed it out of his hand and gave it to me. Now, What should I have done?

bump. I still can't get rid of this kid. the thing I really hate is giving him a ride home EVERYDAY! And when I walk home he says "Why didn't we get a ride??" um because my dad is tired of giving us rides home everyday.Heres what I wanna say "I dont have a ride" then I would wait for him to say "your dad" so I could respond " He gives me and YOU a ride home everyday and I'm not getting rides home from you." >_>

This is what pisses me off the most yesterday I got a haircut. And there is a big difference. But this kid got a haircut one day and he looked different and I didn't say a damn thing. And then there was another kid who got his wisdom teeth taken out and his cheeks were puffy and everyone was laughing at him. But I didn't because I didn't wouldn't want people to laugh at me. Anyway so I go to school today and the two I talked about above laughed at me. I think what I am trying to say is Just because you treat others the way you want to be treated doesn't mean you are going to be treated that way.

i feel ya but you gotta get physical with these fools1. if he touches u..you sock him2. if he hits you back hit him the face3. then get a bat if possible lmaooojp just tell him i aint joking and if they continue to do it mess him up ONE TIME and they wont F$%$# wit u anymore :angry:

Yeh, my problem is I can't stand up to people. :) THese small things like giving rides home without thanks or anything are starting to become big deals in my mind. It is like being used everyday for a ride home. Luckily all this week my brother doesn't have school and he has come and picked me up so I tell him my brother is picking me up so I cannot give you a ride home. It is pathetic but it works.