xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
contactskn

Which Are The Famous And Popular Accounting Softwares

Dear friends I know a lot about Tally and know that it is one of the widely used accounting software in India. What about other softwares used in different parts of the world. Please feel free to give more and more information about this topic.?

In the USA:For personal / small business use - QuickBooks by Quicken and Peachtree by Sage. For enterprise use - there are systems available from Oracle and SAP, as well as Sage, Microsoft, Epicor and many others. A lot of companies will use a slightly modified / custom version as well to fit their business model.Regards,z.

In New Zealand for small to medium businesses I think MYOB http://cs01.myob.com/EXO/NZ/ is pretty popular. I have used it before for some of my earlier papers at university for some business related projects and it does seem to offer a vast list of features. We only just touched of some of them including things like automating certain common tasks. I do not know how good it is for larger businesses but I would imagine there would be more specialized systems out there that are more suited. as mentioned above the big names are Oracle and SAP

In Mexico SAP is used in nearly all the small business, I've seen it around in my parent's and family businesses. However I'm not sure which softwares do big enterprises use. Other than that I don't know much more.