xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Malice

Hello There ~Insert witty comment here~

>.> Wow. She really wasn't kidding when she said such a place existed.Anyways, hi, I'm Malice. Normally I'd go out of my way to do something stupid or witty to grab your attention but sadly it's about.. oh, 5 in the morning, and I am too tired to. Expect a better response later. :) After one of my sites crashed due to terrible hosting.. a friend and I were searching for a decent webhost. And thus, she found this. And then she showed me. And I have to say, I'm quite impressed. Best webhost I've seen so far. ~And I have seen alot of webhosts lately.~I'm a creative oriented mind, perhaps slightly crazy, on some days, but not too much. I am a big enthuasist of the arts, in literature, performing arts, visual arts, and one of my more favored fields, graphic arts.. I just love art in general. If you ever got a nice picture to show me, or a poem you'd like an honest opinion of, let me know. ^^ I'm a web designer *in training* And from looking around, I can see that I can learn alot from this place. I hope to see you around the forums. It's nice meeting you all. :P

Edited by Malice (see edit history)

Welcome Malice To the Trap 17 forums and Network, I hope you enjoy the forums and start posting after you read the comments you get on this topic. However please make sure you read the Trap 17 read me.

The Xisto read me Includes all the Rules and other things you need to know and understand about the forums and the network.

Please also check out some my cents v.30 topics to understand how the new system works to add up to a professional domain or hosting package just by posting.

Enjoy the forum! :).

- Ash :P

Heya there Malice, welcome to the most amazing forum with fantastic topics and members where you can earn hosting and domains :P

Follow the tips that Ash gave you, read the readme file which contains everything you need to know so you won't get warned or have trouble, as much as you can please avoid one-liners because if in a bigger count, they'll be considered as spam.

Check out the myCent topics and sign up at the billing area with the same email address you used here, and after 5 posts mycent count will start appearing on left of your posts.

Have a wonderful time here! :)

Hi... Malice... You know what that means, right? :P Anyways welcome to the forum! Just remember to read the rules and don't slip up too much, and most importantly: Have a great time! This forum is filled with awesome people, so in addition to the free web hosting, you get to join an awesome community! :DAnyways, despite your creepy name... Malice... it's great to have you here! :)